Gary Kreis

kyvol98

Just wanted to pass on that VFL Gary Kreis is in Tennova Hospice Care. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Reactions: 4 people
Good friend. A true VFL. ALWAYS had on Orange and white. God bless you my friend.

Lord,
There's one among us who is in great need of Your comfort and grace at this time. Be with him and his family as they enter into this journey, and welcome him into Your arms when his time comes.
Amen

Reactions: 6 people
Before my time, but I love the video from the 1st game on "Doug's Rug" vs UGA when he caught the TD pass and kicked the ball in the stands.

Reactions: 1 person
Thoughts and prayers for Coach Kreis. No words to indicate how much he's loved by the Coalfield community. Just a great person.

Gary Kreis a former university of Tennessee wide receiver who played at Oliver Springs high school and was a long time coach at Coalfield High school is under hospice care with brain cancer. Please send prayers and thoughts for highpockets and his family.

Reactions: 6 people
Lord,
One of Your children is suffering right now and things do not look real good. Lord we do not always understand Your ways, but we know that you have to power to ease all pain and provide the comfort that will help this man and his loved ones get through this terrible time. We pray for your mercy - Amen

Reactions: 20 people
Gary Kreis a former university of Tennessee wide receiver who played at Oliver Springs high school and was a long time coach at Coalfield High school is under hospice care with brain cancer. Please send prayers and thoughts for highpockets and his family.

I'm so sorry. I remember when he played for us. :hi:

God Bless him and his family!

Good man, coached my uncle who was later paralyzed in a plane crash, and every time he saw me or my uncle at one of my sporting events he always would ask how he was and share a story about him. Prayers for coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Good man, coached my uncle who was later paralyzed in a plane crash, and every time he saw me or my uncle at one of my sporting events he always would ask how he was and share a story about him. Prayers for coach.

I have never met anyone who had 1 bad thing to say about coach Kreis. He was a great coach and even better man.

Sad to hear. Prayers sent.
I knew Gary as a child (my first fight that I remember).

We were pre-school and got into a pushing contest and the baseball coach put these big boxing gloves on us. He was big and strong even then and easily won.

He and his brothers were good friends of my cousins and we we would play whatever sport was in season frequently when I would visit them.

When he was at UT, sometimes he would come over on Sunday and play sandlot ball with us in front of Norwood school. He was (is) a really good guy.

Reactions: 3 people
So sad, remember playing baseball against him at old papermakers park in Harriman as teenagers. A class act all the way

Prayers sent for Gary and his family. Played baseball against him years ago,and he was as competitive on the diamond as he was on the gridiron,as well as being a great sport and person. So sorry to hear this news.

VN Store

Back