POLL: Feelings about UT's new AD

How do you feel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only issue people are having right now is sticker shock. They see a name that is not Blackburn or Fulmer. All I would ask is that you go do some research on Currie before writing him off. I think it is a great hire.

Reactions: 4 people
Why is hungry an option? NM it is lunch time.

Please put who cares or i don't care up as an option.

Win the east and make the tourney, then no one cares who the AD is, well most wont care anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Had 2 that I had grown to like so was a little disappointed because I haven't even considered this one.

Was hoping for a name with a lot of buzz around that would bring positive attention, but nothing about this one brings negative attention. So I'll just wait and judge on the job performed.

Hungry? Shouldn't that be questionable?

With every thing ive seen posted so far i felt like hungry may be part of the issue as to why people are so upset, its like a constant snickers commercial around here. just tryin to get to the root cause of the real issues

Why is hungry an option? NM it is lunch time.

Please put who cares or i don't care up as an option.

Win the east and make the tourney, then no one cares who the AD is, well most wont care anyway.

The real question is why does it have more votes than sad

With every thing ive seen posted so far i felt like hungry may be part of the issue as to why people are so upset, its like a constant snickers commercial around here. just tryin to get to the root cause of the real issues

Fair point, have a like. :)

ALOT of posters here are not being honest and clicking option #4!!

Seems like a pretty good hire to me!:salute:

12 people are sad about this hire? Why? How? We could have done a lot worse.

The only issue people are having right now is sticker shock. They see a name that is not Blackburn or Fulmer. All I would ask is that you go do some research on Currie before writing him off. I think it is a great hire.

It's a better business decision than Fulmer (no experience) or Blackburn (no P5 experience)

I question his ability to hire coaches. Lord knows he didn't learn anything here good and he hasn't done much at KState. Snyder told him he was coming back and he hired Webber off the scrap pile. Oh well, damn the torpedoes full speed ahead

Does it matter that a good and decent man like Phil Fulmer doesn't like the guy at all? I don't know if it does or not. But that's what I'm hearing, and it's worrisome to me if it's true.

VN Store

Back