Is that the smell of burning pants?

Can't ignore the injuries we had...which were devastating. What concerns me more is the drop in recruiting. Last yr 14th and this yr same thing basically. Gone are the days we could say how great of a recruiter Butch is. "5 star hearts"? Omg. And what the hell with Kamara? One of the top rb's in the draft...yet was a friggin back up until Hurd left.

No excuses this year...and no way he can use "lack of talent" as an excuse when HE is the one responsible for the talent that is already here. If we don't have talent...it's Butch's damn fault. 2017 is ALL Butch. I'm rooting for him..but this is all him.

Reactions: 12 people
I wonder if Hugh Freeze is even going to see the 2017 season.

He may have to be the sacrificial lamb for Ole Miss to have any chance of making it through all this with some hope for the immediate future in football.

I know that some say other teams do what they do as a means to justify why this should be okay. But that does not make it right.

written by Greg Ostendorf ESPN Staff Writer

Covers the SEC.
Joined ESPN in 2012.
Graduate of the University of Alabama.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's a couple of Bible verses Hugh Freeze must have skipped over

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.

2 Timothy 2:5
An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes I have some real hot pants after eating a lot of spicy Mexican and just ripping all morning the day after

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes I have some real hot pants after eating a lot of spicy Mexican and just ripping all morning the day after

2GvEx9.gif

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back