Tenn and BYU agree to home and home

wesleydmartin

Founder/Head Brewer @ Orchestrated Minds Brewing
Per McMurphy; always nice to get some west coast games in....

Attachments

• TennBYU.JPG
    TennBYU.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: 6 people
Good to see I finally knock BYU off my CFB bucket list in 2023 (these games are scheduled way too far into the future)

Reactions: 1 person
Good to see I finally knock BYU off my CFB bucket list in 2023 (these games are scheduled way too far into the future)

Been that way for years. Takes time to negotiate if it is home and home or one and done, and when is a good week for both. Just the nature of the beast.

Very cool.
Glad the schedule still has big names in the OOC portion.

we do a good job of that usually, i remember i went to the game in Pasadena in like 07 or 08 and watched us blow a 23-7 lead at half or something lol
and we did the Oregon home and home not to long ago too....
that Pasadena game was tough but absolutely beautiful back drop and stadium imo....

I went to school at Murray State and got to travel out there back in the 90's when they played BYU. Beautiful setting. If you get the chance, go.

Reactions: 2 people
I like this series. Both games, especially the 2023 game are way out in the future but BYU is likely to have a solid team. They haven't had a losing season since 2004.

I like this series. Both games, especially the 2023 game are way out in the future but BYU is likely to have a solid team. They haven't had a losing season since 2004.

it helps when you get mature men who have to do missions as part of school and religion. they get married come back and are 21-25 vs 18-21.....married w/ kids and focused on future and not just the moment or elite kids who have been pampered they whole lives and expect to go pro and make millions...not saying BYU doesnt put guys in the league but they have a different kind of recruit then anyone in the SEC....

Reactions: 2 people
Well this all but assures BYU is going to be a title contender, or at least at a program high, in 2019 and 2023. :p

Reactions: 11 people
Cool, I'm there in 2023, but BYU is nowhere near the west coast! About as close to it as Arkansas is to the Atlantic!

Living in Tucson, I really appreciate the occasional OOC game out this way. I'll be in Provo in 2023. The pictures have always made it look like a great place to watch a football game.

BYU is a good program and will be a tough opponent. Vols need to be on their game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back