WR coach replacement

volinSmyrna

VFL!!!
This is NOT a "check my stats" post. I am simply wondering if anybody else has heard anything. The only name I have heard is Joker Phillips. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything similar or different names?

If Jones is pulling blanks, could he coax Kippy Brown to pitch in for a year? What do you think of the idea?

Reactions: 4 people
This is in bold because it is an important message:

Joker Phillips would be an absolute steal at WR position coach. He has extensive coaching experience as an OC and a HC. This, would by far, be Butch's BEST hire. He can be of great assistance to OC Scott and the entire staff. Mega hire if it happens

Joker Phillips would be an absolute steal at WR position coach. He has extensive coaching experience as an OC and a HC. This, would by far, be Butch's BEST hire. He can be of great assistance to OC Scott and the entire staff. Mega hire if it happens

OK

Reactions: 69 people
Why was he booted from Coach O's staff?

Both Swain and Ainge have said he's very difficult to work with, not a good guy for a staff. Can recruit but "doesn't play well with others". He'd be a bad fit. There's a reason he's currently unemployed and has bounced around.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you really think Jones is going to hire Kippy after he advocated for Kiffin to come back to Knoxville?

Kippy Brown on Lane Kiffin: 'Right now, he's probably a good fit' at Tennessee

Nonsense. Kippy was not advocating. He was giving his opinion about Kiffin's ability as a play caller. And he knew full well when he said it that Kiffin would never be offered, and the possibility of Kiffin accepting might be far fetched as well.

If Butch wanted to bring Kippy in, I don't think anyone reasonable will even blink an eye at that. Come on, man, I expected better from you.

Reactions: 2 people

Thanks for the large lettering didn't have to use my glasses everyone should do this

And I agree Joker would be great

Yes and he can recruit to

Nonsense. Kippy was not advocating. He was giving his opinion about Kiffin's ability as a play caller. And he knew full well when he said it that Kiffin would never be offered, and the possibility of Kiffin accepting might be far fetched as well.

If Butch wanted to bring Kippy in, I don't think anyone reasonable will even blink an eye at that. Come on, man, I expected better from you.

Stuff like this bother's Butch aka his back pocket. I'm sure Kippy is there

Here is a list just my opinion though

Chris Beatty- currently at Maryland WR coach
TJ Weist- was not retained by Charlie Strong at USF was Butch's WR coach at Cincy
Chris Weinke- currently unemployed last I heard...former LA Rams qb coach interviewed for the OC position
Joker Phillips- currently the WR coach at Cincy
Kasey Dunn- currently the WR coach at- Oklahoma State

Reactions: 1 person
Possibly Kevin Beard. Was WR coach at Miami when Scott was there, but wasn't retained by Richt.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back