2025 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
Chilmonty
Obviously, ESPN HATES US!

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??

I will give my all to Tennessee today and always. @ChancellorDav

Anyone Notice anything??

Think she also tweeted "Good Ole Rocky Nob"!

Last edited by Chilmonty; 02-16-2017 at 11:45 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
Brave Volunteer

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilmonty View Post

Anyone Notice anything??

Yeah unfortunately so did every other twitter follower. Good Lord people, cut her some slack.
VN Likes: 11
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
All Vol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #4
TAF

VN Likes: 13
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #5
allvol123

I hear she is very diverse.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:08 PM   #6
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
Quote:
Originally Posted by allvol123 View Post
I'm in wait and see mode
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #7
Boca Vol

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilmonty View Post

Anyone Notice anything??

Think she also tweeted "Good Ole Rocky Nob"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Volunteer View Post
Yeah unfortunately so did every other twitter follower. Good Lord people, cut her some slack.
For those of us that aren't twitterers, what am I suppose to notice that I didn't notice?

Edit...was it the "Give my all to Tennessee" instead of for? Please.

Last edited by Boca Vol; 02-16-2017 at 12:22 PM..
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #8
Biopsyman

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
Nerd alert
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #9
allvol123

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
I'm in wait and see mode
She will get a long chance to prove herself, as I said, she is diverse.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:24 PM   #10
KBVol

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
Quote:
Originally Posted by allvol123 View Post
She couldn't be in university academics if she wasn't "diverse"
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:26 PM   #11
allvol123

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBVol View Post
She couldn't be in university academics if she wasn't "diverse"
Solid point.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #12
TAF

I hear/read that she is NOT as well versed in Mucophagy as Cheek is...
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 01:13 PM   #13
Special Ed
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAF View Post
I hear/read that she is NOT as well versed in Mucophagy as Cheek is...
That snot true!
VN Likes: 13
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #14
CoaxialOrange

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
She could've tweeted a lot worse
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-16-2017, 01:54 PM   #15
Titan&Volfan4life

New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet?? New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??
I hope she makes our AD and sports programs a top priority.

I also hope she beats our BoT and Admins over their heads with a big stick to make them learn that WE ARE TENNESSEE and all our sports programs should be Top 10 always and pushing hard for Championships!

Serious hint...We paid and trained David Blackburn for many years to become a future star as a AD and right NOW is the time to bring Blackburn back to UTK as our next AD!!!

Letting him get away from us to go to some other major program to work to compete against us would be really DUMB!

If he wants to hire Phil Fulmer to become a Assistant AD and help with fund raising and anything else he can become really good at then I'll be fine with that as well.

Make UT great again!

VFL...GBO!!!
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP