Best staff in America.

meh. i do think GA has a great recruiting staff. so does Bama. So does LSU.

plus this is BSIA v 2.0.

Reactions: 1 person
https://www.seccountry.com/sec/sec-recruiting-football-2017-best-coaches-ranking

Apparently this is Butch's thinking only. He said we would have the best. Apparently others don't agree

Really...who cares what some loser thinks on their website. Coaches say stuff when they're hired...Layne said he'd beat Florida, and that didn't happen either. Can't remember what Dooley said, other than something about showers and Rommel. The dude just upgraded his staff, which he needed to do. He has had two back to back 9 win seasons (not without plenty of flaws), and is busting his ass to win. He may or may not ultimately succeed but constantly picking the fly sh_t out of the pepper every little thing on Jones is crazy. Go Vols!

Reactions: 28 people
Wow, is there a record for a good dead horse whipping?
We have to be close.

"Million one...million two..,million, what's that? No, I didn't invent the wheel but I made it rounder so it'll keep going and going...:boredom:"

:horse:

Reactions: 4 people
Anyone still using the best staff in America line to take shots at Butch should be embarrassed. Also why the constant need to try and insult your own team? Buncha clowns in this fanbase

Reactions: 18 people
Anyone still using the best staff in America line to take shots at Butch should be embarrassed. Also why the constant need to try and insult your own team? Buncha clowns in this fanbase

So you are saying we dont have the Best Staff in America?

Reactions: 1 person
Then why rehash the reference 4 times an hour? Butch said it ONCE. :)

they are nega cronies thats why
grumpy-old-men.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back