Good day today.

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
Good day in Vol Nation and for our country as a whole.

I know many of us want big names heading our Football program. But truthfully there have been legitimate improvements since the Butch Administration took power.

Butch's offense...works!
Right?

And now he's presumably addef guys that will enhance it.

Shoop has a good secondary coach now.

Weve got talented experienced players, and we continue to recruit competitively.

Today, UT Football is on solid ground.

Let's enjoy recruiting and this coming off- season.

Team 121 is a wild card team.

Reactions: 48 people
Giving coach Scott all the support .
Everybody has to start somewhere
Butch must see something in him .
Might be the best thing to happen to Tenn in a while
GBO

Reactions: 8 people
Our country?

Larry Scott going to make quite the impact, eh?

He gonna
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Larry Scott might well turn out to be a fine OC, but I don't get why Butch is going with an unproven playcaller when his seat is getting warm.

CLS is the best that he can get. It is very hard to replace the best coaching staff in America when no one wants to come here.

True maybe one day we evolve like the people setting themselves on fire, looting Starbucks, pooping in their hands and throwing it at the police...one can only hope at least.

People set themselves on fire? If all the Trump haters did that it would send an incredible message.

Reactions: 10 people
It was indeed a GREAT day for the THE Vol Nation!!!!

Coach Scott has a couple of more pending recruits & this promotion will be THE TIPPING POINT!

Plus, Coach C knows a couple more.

Reactions: 4 people
Giving coach Scott all the support .
Everybody has to start somewhere
Butch must see something in him .
Might be the best thing to happen to Tenn in a while
GBO

I have heard that Scott is a brilliant and smart offensive guy.. hopefully we will have some creative plays and smart play calling... There wasn't chemistry on the field.. maybe Scott can change that. A little comradery can go a long way.

Reactions: 3 people
I sure am super stoked to be getting a RB coach from ultra powerhouse Utah State to coach the QBs. We are a virtual lock for the playoffs now.

Reactions: 1 person
Good day in Vol Nation and for our country as a whole.

I know many of us want big names heading our Football program. But truthfully there have been legitimate improvements since the Butch Administration took power.

Butch's offense...works!
Right?

And now he's presumably addef guys that will enhance it.

Shoop has a good secondary coach now.

Weve got talented experienced players, and we continue to recruit competitively.

Today, UT Football is on solid ground.

Let's enjoy recruiting and this coming off- season.

Team 121 is a wild card team.

We are clearly better today than we were a few years ago but...there's was no where to go but UP we'd fallen so far. The reality is we pushed fulmer out the door because we weren't content with 8-4 type seasons. And fulmer was a better coach than butch. He was better at delegating and recruiting imo.
Butch had a great opportunity to 10-2 this season and he just wasn't competent enough to do it. We should never be happy or content with that at TN. We currently have the weakest sece (maybe the weakest sec) that I can ever remember. Butch needs to win big this next season. Unfortunately, we lose the majority of our best players and butch hasn't done a good job of getting the younger guys playing time.

There's always one in every crowd.
I am sure he knows more about coaching QBs than you so it's all good.

Yeah clearly I am the only one not impressed with hiring a RB coach from a school like Utah State to coach the QBs. But hey, if you stick your head far enough in the sand, everything is good.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back