Barnett's Stock

Reactions: 2 people
With the way DE's fly off the board he will be top 10 draft pick.. man I wish he'd get drafted over Myles Garret.. I hate the aggies

Reactions: 3 people
He will the highest drafted #1 pick in the history of the NFL and will shatter all conceivable football records, including kick return yardage and field goals.

Regards,

D4H

Reactions: 11 people
He will the highest drafted #1 pick in the history of the NFL and will shatter all conceivable football records, including kick return yardage and field goals.

Regards,

D4H

Fade, unless D4H has recently changed his tune, he doesn't think very highly of DB as a pro. So he might not get drafted. Period. Ever.

Reactions: 2 people
Wish I could recall the article or author, but I've seen 10-15 in the first round for him.

Barnett won't fall past the Saints at 11. That DL will be nasty with him, Cam Jordan, and Rankins

Whoever picks Myles Garrett over Derek Barnett is surely getting worse deal !! I think Garrett will have a decent career but Barnett has 'the next big thing' written all over him. Combines look at your stats but his work ethic, leadership and drive are what make him special. I don't think he missed a single game in his 3 years ..not to injuries or anything else.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back