Top 25 Returning SEC Players for 2017

'16 was our year. Talent all over the field on both sides of the ball.

I guess we'll have to leave it up to game-day prep/coaching and off-season S&C as well as player development (with strong coaching influence toward such).

Reactions: 1 person
It's gotten to the point they need 2 categories for anything SEC related in football.

"Top Returning Players for Bama"

and

"Top Returning Players for the Rest of the SEC"

Reactions: 6 people

I guess we'll have to leave it up to game-day prep/coaching and off-season S&C as well as player development (with strong coaching influence toward such).

Bunch gonna coach 'em up....:no:

I can't really argue with the list though, I mean who do we have returning that had a good enough year last year to be included?

Excited about Jordan Jones. He was the one wildcat on defense that I never doubted was going 100%. Hope he follows in the steps of Danny and others and improves even more.

doesnt matter how much talent you have if you cant keep them on the field.

Well that makes me feel much better, thanks.

VN Store

Back