Orange & White Game - April 22nd

Dang it. I've got a wedding that day. I would skip it....except it's mine. Tried so hard to miss football season, March Madness...and still got hit with a scheduling conflict.

Reactions: 7 people
Dang it. I've got a wedding that day. I would skip it....except it's mine. Tried so hard to miss football season, March Madness...and still got hit with a scheduling conflict.

My cousin is getting married that day. I laughed when she said "can you skip football one saturday to be in my wedding?" knowing it wasn't gonna be til April.

Reactions: 2 people

well congrats to you, if its (the O&W game) anything like the past just alot of coach yelling and some drills. then some skills challenge. Your wedding will be more fun and enjoyable.

and great day for a wedding; my anniversary is April 20th...

Reactions: 1 person

Move the venue to Tee Martin Dr, Peyton Manning Pass or if your still stuck Gate 21. Say your spill and get to the game

There's still time to back out, there are other fish in the sea - just saying.

Reactions: 4 people
Fade gonna Fade. :eek:lol:

It was a joke - I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary to Mrs. Route last month and I am even more in love with her today than I was back then. Marriage done right can be one of the biggest blessings God can give a person. I know I am blessed for sure.

Reactions: 7 people

Just be glad it's not a real game. You're not missing a whole lot if it's like the last few formats...plus it will be on the SEC N.

Congrats on your wedding. :hi::good!:

Reactions: 4 people
It was a joke - I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary to Mrs. Route last month and I am even more in love with her today than I was back then. Marriage done right can be one of the biggest blessings God can give a person. I know I am blessed for sure.

I knew it was that's why I laughed.

dunno bout god giving me anything but i definitely agree its the best thing, so congrats on 20 years.

Anyone ever heard of a June wedding?

Right??

But I admit, I scheduled our wedding on September 3rd. We played UAB that year. We get to celebrate our anniversary, beginning of football season, and we get a paid holiday (Labor Day). It's my favorite time of the year!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Right??

But I admit, I scheduled our wedding on September 3rd. We played UAB that year. We get to celebrate our anniversary, beginning of football season, and we get a paid holiday (Labor Day). It's my favorite time of the year!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Sounds like you figured it out.

VN Store

Back