This is turning into an absolute circus...

Search firm? If this is necessary, why is it only happening just now? The butt dragging that is going on over this decision is astronomical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
This is a 3 ring Circus. NSD, coaching hires and AD hire, this is the most action our program has had in a while. What's up with all the drama?

Go ahead and hire Fulmer and let's move in to winning some NCs.

Release the Beast!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
It's never boring....Or surprising. The incompetence is reaching Doolian levels.

Reactions: 20 people
Phil wants the job and will work for less than some big national names---they can pay him $500,000 and he will be happy.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not positive the words Patience and Fans go together. I do agree that hiring a search firm seems late. But, if they need more time, take it. Let's get this right.

Reactions: 2 people
I doubt we will have a replacement named until Hart is much closer to departure. UT is too cheap to pay two ADs even for a few months.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not positive the words Patience and Fans go together. I do agree that hiring a search firm seems late. But, if they need more time, take it. Let's get this right.

Pretty much. This is really not as big a deal as some are making it out to be

Reactions: 3 people
How many times can we hire a search firm or be close to hiring one? It seems like I've read this five or six times. Either they're hiring one or they're not. Also, we need to pay Davenport less if as has to hire someone else to do part of her job. The fact that 95% of the fan base could get this hire right in five minutes says all you need to know.

I don't know whether LWS is still online but I am lead to believe that there's a BOT meeting on the 30th that was not previously scheduled. I don't know if I'd call it an emergency meeting 12 days out but it's not on their calendar. Maybe this will be resolved on the 30th? LWS could probably confirm/deny.

No, no...no....

The admin is playing "onion management". Imagine peeling one layer of an onion off at a time.

Now for management class....if something goes wrong, the gutless, soul-less, brain-less managerial types (not saying all managers are this way) will slowly peel one layer (think person or entity) off and blame them/it if the s..t hits the fan. It's pro-active risk-management.

Cowards.

Reactions: 2 people
No, no...no....

The admin is playing "onion management". Imagine peeling one layer of an onion off at a time.

Now for management class....if something goes wrong, the gutless, soul-less, brain-less managerial types (not saying all managers are this way) will slowly peel one layer (think person or entity) off and blame them/it if the s..t hits the fan. It's pro-active risk-management.

Cowards.

Or plausible deniability.

VN Store

Back