Pick four team captains for 2017

He_Made_It

If given the chance, who would you pick as Team 121's four captains.

Mine:

Todd Kelly, Jr.
Darrin Kirkland, Jr.
Jujuan Jennings
John Kelly

Juaun Jennings
John Kelley
DK Jr.
Abernathy?

Bonus: Dark horse candidate - Warrior

If not Jennings, Offensive lineman maybe Thomas?

Jumper, Daniels, Kelly, Jennings based on 2016 effort

Like to see Kongbo, Dormady, Kelly Jr, and George based on taking strong leadership and performing off season like future NFL first rounders. Wishful thinking.

Catbone
faderoute
sjt
KB

As Captain I vote we add you as a fifth captain. Then we are going to make Tennessee great again. Believe me folks. ☝

But for real I'd say agree with OP...
Kelly
Jennings
Kirkland
Kelly jr

Last edited:
Juaun Jennings
John Kelley
DK Jr.
Abernathy?

Bonus: Dark horse candidate - Warrior

If not Jennings, Offensive lineman maybe Thomas?

I thought of Abernathy and Thomas, too. I think Jennings, Kirkland, TK Jr. and one of either Tuttle, Ev. Berry, Abernathy, Thomas or Wolf.

Last edited:
Jennings, Kirkland, and I would prefer we come with up two additional seniors. Team 121 will have a LOT of talented juniors playing.

DK and TK are probably most likely defensively, however offensively don't be surprised if its Josh Smith not saying I agree but it's been said before that the WR room is his room. I could see maybe Jashon Robertson, I'd love Jennings if he can instil that dog mentality into our players.

Jumper
Jennings
J. Kelly

Iunno about a 4th player, maybe Jack Jones or Kirkland.

Jumper embodied "next man up" after our linebackers were decimated by injuries. He also proved going out there and leaving it on the field is more important than any whining and moaning from the fanbase. Really stepped up in the GA game and was good from there on out.

Reactions: 1 person
Gather your upperclassmen and tell them it's an open audition between now and the start of next season. See who earns it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back