Fulmer to be named AD soon

Ath Dept about to become a bigger laughingstock than it already is. Coaches gonna line up to work for a guy who thinks he should still be the coach. Pure idiocy.

Reactions: 31 people
Anytime you can hire a 65 year old who has never had any sort of administration experience who was fired eight years ago as a football coach because he "loves" the university YOU GOTTA DO IT

Reactions: 24 people
Phil will hire a coach with a style of running the football out of pro set especially the I. That is whenever Butch goes elsewhere. I can't wait to get back to real football.

Reactions: 5 people

Unbelievable. Hire the guy as an AD who you fired as the Head Coach.

Completely and utterly asinine. $100,000,000 + organization and the Big $$$ Donors and UTBOT going to hire a guy with no AD experience because he "loves" the university.

Tennessee to enter another 3-5 years of sports purgatory! The GNB's are clueless - none of them would hire Fulmer to run one of their corporations!

:thud::thud::thud:

Reactions: 14 people
Guess this is the only guy all the "big boosters" could agree on....hopefully Phil is just keeping the seat warm for Manning!! Phil should do an alright job being AD...Go vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Big money men probably don't want DB because they can't run over him. This is a tragedy and embarrassment if PF gets the job. Loving the university means nothing when it comes to running an AD. I love UT, doen't mean I can run the AD.Blackburn probably goes to another SEC school as AD. I understand Miss St and Auburn interviewed him for their opening. So F'ing ignorant.

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back