Best Helmet Design Poll

spudvol

Best Helmet Design Poll
Vote!
tennessee.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
This has always been my favorite:
(just love it when a helmet to helmet targeting hit happens and the play is stopped so the grounds crew can get the chips off the field)

Attachments

• CollegeFootballsnackhelmets_TennesseeVolunteers.jpg
    CollegeFootballsnackhelmets_TennesseeVolunteers.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I must admit, that smokey grey helmet is about the sickest thing out there. Entire jersey combo for that matter. And I'm an old f*rt. Would like to see that OR one above make a debut as well. That's nice.

** Caveat. Smokey grey should only be used for noon-4pm EST game starts. The color has a nice pop to it in daylight, but really goes dull and boring under lights. JMO, which I'm sure everyone has been waiting for.

Reactions: 2 people
I must admit, that smokey grey helmet is about the sickest thing out there. Entire jersey combo for that matter. And I'm an old f*rt. Would like to see that OR one above make a debut as well. That's nice.

** Caveat. Smokey grey should only be used for noon-4pm EST game starts. The color has a nice pop to it in daylight, but really goes dull and boring under lights. JMO, which I'm sure everyone has been waiting for.

I could go for a chrome or black helmet with a metallic orange power T.

It's sad that you can't really see the mountains on our helmet.

The Air Force helmet is the frontend right off the A-10 warthog plane.

I almost pity a enemy seeing a A-10 coming at them because death is in their very near future.

VFL...GBO!!!

Fan Favorite
66879-albums102

Never mind. Safari and my ipad don't think I should link a photo in this post.

Last edited:
Air force helmet is sick. They ripped that from my model plane I made circa '97 with some fine acrylics and too much plastic glue. Gov't takes what they want I guess

Reactions: 1 person
It's sad that you can't really see the mountains on our helmet.

The Air Force helmet is the frontend right off the A-10 warthog plane.

I almost pity a enemy seeing a A-10 coming at them because death is in their very near future.

VFL...GBO!!!

You'd think they'd use a silhouette you could actually see of Thunderhead Mountain so you'd have the REAL Rocky Top right there on the helmet.

Reactions: 1 person
Why even consider changing the traditional helmet? If you don't like it find another school to follow.

I accidently selected the Tennessee Helmet with an anchor on it. It had chains too, I'm guessing a shout out to the "Chain Moving Gang." It also looked a lot darker than Smokey Grey and had a Power "V" on it for Volunteer I presume...but why was the V gold?

sike

VN Store

Back