Congrats to Jason Croom named MVP of 2017 Tropical Bowl

Congrats to our CROOMSTER!

Sad he had so many injuries while on the hill.

I hope this gets him a chance on a NFL Team.

Another Vol to represent us.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I still think that Butch underutilizes his TE. It seems like each year TEs leave program.

Croom should've been more of a factor this season

Reactions: 5 people
I still think that Butch underutilizes his TE. It seems like each year TEs leave program.

Croom should've been more of a factor this season

This is why I love the idea of a TE coach being promoted to OC. We have great TE talent, and I feel Scott would utilize that really well.

Reactions: 4 people
TE is the one position that the NFL will take a chance on if the guy is athletic. Wouldn't shock me if he goes in the later rounds. Athletically he fits the bill.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope does well. His numbers don't reflect it, but he definitely gave his all for TN.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate that UT has never utilized the TE properly in pass game. Witten wasn't even utilized near as much as in nfl. As a whole college teams don't utilize as much...maybe don't like college qbs throwing over middle as much?

MZ Terry,
I hope you were able to go to the game.

Thanks to you and Jason for sticking with UT!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Under used in our offense my opinion

Whose snaps would you have taken away to give to him?

I'm happy for the kid, but he was competitive in a game where the rosters for both teams were comprised mainly of smaller school players. There were only 7 or 8 SEC players on the rosters and they were all players like Croom and O'Brien that weren't stars. A guy with the size and speed of Croom should have dominated in that setting.

Reactions: 2 people
Croom should have been a tight end from the get-go. I'm not sure how in the world he and/or the coaches thought he was going to be a wideout with his size. Didn't make any sense.

Whose snaps would you have taken away to give to him?

I'm happy for the kid, but he was competitive in a game where the rosters for both teams were comprised mainly of smaller school players. There were only 7 or 8 SEC players on the rosters and they were all players like Croom and O'Brien that weren't stars. A guy with the size and speed of Croom should have dominated in that setting.

Wolf?

Croom should have been a tight end from the get-go. I'm not sure how in the world he and/or the coaches thought he was going to be a wideout with his size. Didn't make any sense.

And every head and position coach he has had at Tennessee, dating back to the Dooley days, told him that.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back