JG during bowl practice

Kid throws with some ZIP! Anxious to see how he does moving towards September.

Needs some...

b1f2543b-bba0-47e4-bf3d-94e6789554b3_1.1074d0cab637bb599b5b7a66588604ab.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
I just knew he was going to break in half.

Were you a fan when Manning was a Fr? Talk about a bean pole. However, he had a tremendous line that season.

Yes, when Dobbs took the field at Bama in '13 I feared for his well being. He handled it well.

Reactions: 5 people
boy, he's wiry...glad he's here...paging nutritionist...paging nutritionist...sic'em Rock...:rock:

GO VOLS!

Were you a fan when Manning was a Fr? Talk about a bean pole. However, he had a tremendous line that season.

Yes, when Dobbs took the field at Bama in '13 I feared for his well being. He handled it well.

Yep, he was scrawny too.

Reactions: 3 people
Folks. Brace yourselves for one unbelievable ride beginning before Spring practice and maybe carrying into the season. Books will be written based on scant seconds of iPhone practice QB warmups. I predict this QB battle to challenge the all time VN classics. Popcorn ready.

Reactions: 4 people
I swear some of yall would find the rough in a diamond lol. Seriously though we don't want him putting on too much weight/bulk. He looks like he has good strength in his throws and with his speed watch out. Look at how skinny Johnny Manziel (sp)? was his career at A&M.

Reactions: 4 people
Folks. Brace yourselves for one unbelievable ride beginning before Spring practice and maybe carrying into the season. Books will be written based on scant seconds of iPhone practice QB warmups. I predict this QB battle to challenge the all time VN classics. Popcorn ready.

Truth

VN Store

Back