Re: Planning ahead for guys annual football trip. . .

B-17 Pilot

VOL in Maryland
Hey Vol Nation!

I've been on here since 2005 and for the most part love the banter. . .very knowledgeable fans!

3 friends and I go to a different College game every fall and it will rotate to my pick again for 2018. (My first pick and our inaugural trip was to Knoxville to see Fulmer's last game against Wyoming!! :no: After all my bragging about how great Neyland was, it had to be one of the all time worst Vol games! (still had a great time at Calhoun's though!)

Here's where I hope someone on the Vol Nation Board can help me. I want to come down for the Alabama game in 2018, which I figure is that third Saturday! Tickets for out of town guys like me are impossible to get. . .would there be a possibility of any season ticket holders on Vol Nation to order extra tickets for that game?? I need four (4). This concept worked great with a friend of mine at Georgia where we saw the Vols play. Hopefully someone on here can help me.

I am also thinking about renting a houseboat for the four of us! (Want to sample the Vol Navy thing!) I have gone on VRBO and found a couple of options. . .anyone have any ideas on what might be available??

After our initial trip to Tennessee we've been to Notre Dame, LSU, Michigan, Oregon, Auburn, Georgia, Vanderbilt and Michigan State. I want to get the boys back to see a GOOD Tennessee game. . .GO VOLS!!

Mike

I would go to Atlanta and watch TN v GA Tech in the new dome opening weekend of CFB. But that's just me.

Hey Vol Nation!

I've been on here since 2005 and for the most part love the banter. . .very knowledgeable fans!

3 friends and I go to a different College game every fall and it will rotate to my pick again for 2018. (My first pick and our inaugural trip was to Knoxville to see Fulmer's last game against Wyoming!! :no: After all my bragging about how great Neyland was, it had to be one of the all time worst Vol games! (still had a great time at Calhoun's though!)

Here's where I hope someone on the Vol Nation Board can help me. I want to come down for the Alabama game in 2018, which I figure is that third Saturday! Tickets for out of town guys like me are impossible to get. . .would there be a possibility of any season ticket holders on Vol Nation to order extra tickets for that game?? I need four (4). This concept worked great with a friend of mine at Georgia where we saw the Vols play. Hopefully someone on here can help me.

I am also thinking about renting a houseboat for the four of us! (Want to sample the Vol Navy thing!) I have gone on VRBO and found a couple of options. . .anyone have any ideas on what might be available??

After our initial trip to Tennessee we've been to Notre Dame, LSU, Michigan, Oregon, Auburn, Georgia, Vanderbilt and Michigan State. I want to get the boys back to see a GOOD Tennessee game. . .GO VOLS!!

Mike

My son is a student at Bama; last yr. he bought two tix.'s from craig's list just a few days before the game for $150, which was $30 under face value. My daughter and I came down for the game. Unbelievably there were probably a couple thousand empty seats. Unless UT is undefeated, there shouldn't be a problem getting tix.'s.

Sorry, I was thinking you were wanting to see a new stadium, which would be Bryant Denny. My bad.

Sorry, I was thinking you were wanting to see a new stadium, which would be Bryant Denny. My bad.

I contemplated a trip to Bama but I really want to get back to Knoxville and see them kick the Tide's butt! I just need to really plan ahead on this one!

At UT do existing season ticket holders have any option to purchase extra tickets for a home game the magnitude of Alabama?

Hi all,

Can you all tell me if existing season ticket holders have the option to purchase additional tickets to "big games" like Alabama? I am planning on hosting a guys travel trip to UT and want to show them a great time. . .Got to get the game tickets established first! I would need four (4) tickets.

I also am trying to figure out how we can rent a houseboat to sleep on and check out the Vol Navy!!

Hope to get some insight here!

Vol fan since 1965!

Mike

Hi all,

Can you all tell me if existing season ticket holders have the option to purchase additional tickets to "big games" like Alabama? I am planning on hosting a guys travel trip to UT and want to show them a great time. . .Got to get the game tickets established first! I would need four (4) tickets.

I also am trying to figure out how we can rent a houseboat to sleep on and check out the Vol Navy!!

Vol fan since 1965!

Mike

You should ask this question in April 2018. It's market driven.

Depends upon size of donation. Generally,Club seats and sky boxes have opportunity to purchase extra tickets. I imagine seat availability determines how high up the donation list it goes.

Unless youre pretty high on the list you won't be offered them. I've never gotten an offer to buy any extra to any big home game & have had season tkts since 1982, but I'm in the peon catagory. Best bet is 2ndary market

Hi all,

Vol fan since 1965!

Mike

i rank 601 and could not get any extras this year for Alabama. If tickets remain this tight, there won't be many available if any. First time in I can ever recall not being able to get extras to any game. season ticket holder since 1976

VN Store

Back