Announcers for the MCB

He won the Heisman... JOKE

And what have you won that beats that?

So sick of people pissing and moaning about announcers, networks, writers, reporters, etc that "hate us."

Most of them tell it like they see it. You don't like what they're saying? Do better as a program and I promise you that if you do, they'll be singing a different tune. They don't sugar coat, comfort you in bad times and whisper in your ear they still love you. That's for the local media.

And if you don't want to hear Andre then get off your butt and go the game to see it in person - no ESPN announcers, no "media bias" during the game. See it in person as it unfolds and create your own color analysis as it happens.

Reactions: 7 people
And what have you won that beats that?

So sick of people pissing and moaning about announcers, networks, writers, reporters, etc that "hate us."

Most of them tell it like they see it. You don't like what they're saying? Do better as a program and I promise you that if you do, they'll be singing a different tune. They don't sugar coat, comfort you in bad times and whisper in your ear they still love you. That's for the local media.

And if you don't want to hear Andre then get off your butt and go the game to see it in person - no ESPN announcers, no "media bias" during the game. See it in person as it unfolds and create your own color analysis as it happens.

Easy killer

Reactions: 4 people
Well, I'd rather have Andre than Gary. I can handle a Andre and Verne duo than Gary and, well, anyone. He's the worst IMO.

Best announcing duo in the business would be Nessler and Herbstreit. Too bad they have only been together in a video game (EA Sports NCAA Football series)

Reactions: 1 person
I personally think Tessitore is the best in the business.

He and Herbstreit would be my combination if I got to pick.

VN Store

Back