Got my tickets to the MCB Game.

allstar34bd

I attended my first ever Vol Game Tennessee v Alabama this year and that was a mistake :mf_surrender: haha but I'll be making the trip from Cullman, Al to cheer on the Vols with all of you come Dec 30th! Can't wait! GBO

Reactions: 10 people
Enjoy it for those of us unable to attend! Great location for a bowl game amidst the awesomeness of downtown Nashville. WGWTFA.

Reactions: 3 people
I sadly cannot make the game, but I hope a ton of fans like you do. Go Big Orange - beat those Nebraska Cornholers!

Reactions: 6 people
Just bought club seats from the Music City Bowl site. Very fortunate to get them at that cost. They are well worth the additional $, especially if its cold. Hopping in during TV TOs to warm up and shorter concession & restroom lines.

I just got a 2 bedroom condo at Wyndham Nashville for $500, 5 nights. It's not quite downtown, but pretty close. Should be a pretty good time for all that go.

Have a safe trip from AL, allstar.

my mind is made up...hate waiting on others to make up theirs...:)...one way or another I'm going...oh, heck yeah...:pepper::yahoo:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

Reactions: 1 person
Tickets will be cheap on the street... Book it

i dont doubt that, but its hard for me to plan a trip up there and not have the seats i want with the view i have searched for, im not familiar with the town or stadium....had to purchase tix first and get hotels and flights from south florida....

Last edited:
I attended my first ever Vol Game Tennessee v Alabama this year and that was a mistake :mf_surrender: haha but I'll be making the trip from Cullman, Al to cheer on the Vols with all of you come Dec 30th! Can't wait! GBO

awesome see ya there!

i dont doubt that, but its hard for me to plan a trip up there and not have the seats i want with the view i have searched for, im not familiar with the town or stadium....had to purchase tix first and get hotels and flights from south florida....

He's right and there will be tix on the street but sometimes you have to do it the way you did. At least you were able to choose where your group sat. Could be you might have been split up. I pulled the trigger because I wanted tix near my friends

I just got a 2 bedroom condo at Wyndham Nashville for $500, 5 nights. It's not quite downtown, but pretty close. Should be a pretty good time for all that go.

Have a safe trip from AL, allstar.
$500 for 5 nights? That's a steal! Especially at that time of year.

He's right and there will be tix on the street but sometimes you have to do it the way you did. At least you were able to choose where your group sat. Could be you might have been split up. I pulled the trigger because I wanted tix near my friends

exactly, if i was local to the area or didnt need to stay the night I would "wing" it. At the time of year with new years, i just needed a laid out plan and not one on a whim besides now we got the front row of section 205, so no one in front of us or anything should be an absolutely great time. Going to fly in early thursday and take in the city then get back home for an awesome NYE celebration with our buddies down here.....I didnt want to spend the money on flight and hotel to have a crappy situation at the stadium ya know....

You are leaving south Florida to sit in the cold and watch TN-Neb? They should give you tickets for that. A true VFL.

Getting tickets as a Christmas present for my son. For those who know, how is parking around the stadium?

Reactions: 2 people
exactly, if i was local to the area or didnt need to stay the night I would "wing" it. At the time of year with new years, i just needed a laid out plan and not one on a whim besides now we got the front row of section 205, so no one in front of us or anything should be an absolutely great time. Going to fly in early thursday and take in the city then get back home for an awesome NYE celebration with our buddies down here.....I didnt want to spend the money on flight and hotel to have a crappy situation at the stadium ya know....
Not sure if you've been to the stadium before but you be happy spending the money for 205. Great view, wider seats, and you can go inside if needed. There's a buffet set up too. I got tix in the 200s also

Reactions: 2 people
You are leaving south Florida to sit in the cold and watch TN-Neb? They should give you tickets for that. A true VFL.

I really do love my (our) Vols man......but i woulda took free tix :)

(only leaving the warm weather for 48 hours, wife is like "yes i can wear my boots!" win win for me)

Last edited:
Not sure if you've been to the stadium before but you be happy spending the money for 205. Great view, wider seats, and you can go inside if needed. There's a buffet set up too. I got tix in the 200s also

awesome really looking forward to it, as down as I was a few weeks back, im getting pumped to see this one.....

thanks for the info on the seats/stadium set up, last year "in the club" was awesome in Tampa...but the game was a noon kick so no great tail gating etc...
hopefully some folks will be throwing some tail gate info together and we can all meet up, eat drink and be merry....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back