Anybody else see the LaTroy Lewis piece on GoVols247?

UTVolWarrior98

He actually had the nerve to say "This season is not disappointing" Are you kidding me?!! lol I am just absolutely flabbergasted that a player, any player for that matter on THIS TEAM can think that way. The players don't fall far from the HC...remember that folks. That is absolutely disheartening to read as a diehard Vol fan. That is the problem with this program...he sums it up perfectly. If you haven't seen it, please read it. Made me sick.

Reactions: 2 people
He actually had the nerve to say "This season is not disappointing" Are you kidding me?!! lol I am just absolutely flabbergasted that a player, any player for that matter on THIS TEAM can think that way. The players don't fall far from the HC...remember that folks. That is absolutely disheartening to read as a diehard Vol fan. That is the problem with this program...he sums it up perfectly. If you haven't seen it, please read it. Made me sick.

Never played sports, huh? Maybe he left it all out on the field and accepts the results. Kind of like Gronk out dancing after the 18-0 Patriots lost the Super Bowl.

Reactions: 12 people
Nah I didn't see that article. But I did see the one about him founding Project Elevate and that just made me sick with pride, really. But.. You know. Champion at life and what not.

Can't believe this guy has the nerve to take pride in the things he does on or off the field. What a real pushover and participation trophy wielder.

Reactions: 24 people
I'm sure the 247 article is based on the presser from earlier today and I knew when I was watching it that someone here would seize on his words to fit their agenda.

Predictable, boring even.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, Josh Malone was pissed off as heck after that Vandy loss and said this is ridiculous...RIDICULOUS! He gets it, why don't you people??

Reactions: 1 person
Excuse me? Racist? lol I was simply making a point that Josh Malone, one of our leaders, was irate after that loss. He even said everybody needs to have a self check in the mirror. Here's Lewis saying oh, this season wasn't a disappointment. Really?

Well, Josh Malone was pissed off as heck after that Vandy loss and said this is ridiculous...RIDICULOUS! He gets it, why don't you people??

Every player interviewed after Vandy said that it was unacceptable.

It's a week later. It's time to start getting ready for another game. They don't have the luxury of wallowing in misery like a so called fan 10 days after the loss.

This guy was signed by Dooley. I'm just glad he stayed through all of this...he's given his all and he's right...it's been a while since we went to 3 straight bowls and he's also right for being proud of it and hoping the fans understand where the program was and where it is currently.

He's putting a positive spin on things and also said he hopes fans will make it like a home game.

I have no issue with what he said...at all.

Reactions: 16 people
Excuse me? Racist? lol I was simply making a point that Josh Malone, one of our leaders, was irate after that loss. He even said everybody needs to have a self check in the mirror. Here's Lewis saying oh, this season wasn't a disappointment. Really?

Was a joke. Nobody wants to lose. It just looks like your' sole purpose of starting this thread is just another angle to bash Butch.

Don't you get it? From LIBERAL LOGIC, if they are losing an argument, your catch all phrase is "You are racist"
THis is what they use to deflect from the fact that they are losing the argument.
Example: I think that fire extinguisher is full of water. Liberal says I think it is full of foam. I say, Oh look the tags says it has water in it. Liberal says You are racist.
Do you see how this goes? This is liberal logic....

Reactions: 4 people
Every player interviewed after Vandy said that it was unacceptable.

It's a week later. It's time to start getting ready for another game. They don't have the luxury of wallowing in misery like a so called fan 10 days after the loss.

This guy was signed by Dooley. I'm just glad he stayed through all of this...he's given his all and he's right...it's been a while since we went to 3 straight bowls and he's also right for being proud of it and hoping the fans understand where the program was and where it is currently.

He's putting a positive spin on things and also said he hopes fans will make it like a home game.

I have no issue with what he said...at all.

Come on 66, there is no need for logical thinking.

Don't you get it? From LIBERAL LOGIC, if they are losing an argument, your catch all phrase is "You are racist"
THis is what they use to deflect from the fact that they are losing the argument.
Example: I think that fire extinguisher is full of water. Liberal says I think it is full of foam. I say, Oh look the tags says it has water in it. Liberal says You are racist.

It was a joke and no I'm not a liberal.

Their comment about racism was unnecessary, but your unwanted political commentary was on point ;)

Never played sports, huh? Maybe he left it all out on the field and accepts the results. Kind of like Gronk out dancing after the 18-0 Patriots lost the Super Bowl.
Gronk was a freshman at Arizona when the 18-0 Patriots lost in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back