Predict the MCB Attendance

Predict the MCB Attendance (69,143 capacity)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll should be public view --- so the trolls disguised as Vols fans can be seen on the boycott choice

Reactions: 5 people
Boycott! Love the players, but the coach has to go. He is no Fulmer doesn't deserve extra time.

If its reasonably warn and dry 62k
If its cold 45k
If its cold and raining 37k

I think by the time the game comes around it will be near a sell-out. Over 60K

Guaranteed 5. I have my tickets. I'm a life long fan and regardless of how I feel about things I'll support the team including the coaches.

Reactions: 3 people
seems like the last time we went to the music city bowl we had a pretty great show out.

Why get sensitive ? Why insult my opinion? This a website for us to cheer, complain, express our feelings about the team.
Please pull the Granny panties out of your butt

Dissent is not appreciated here. Name-calling is normal if you don't fall in line with Pro-Butch sentiment. Cause you know....he's the team.

Reactions: 2 people
Why get sensitive ? Why insult my opinion? This a website for us to cheer, complain, express our feelings about the team.

If you'll notice, we got some real jackwagons on VN who spend the majority of their time here shouting down other posters who have opinions with which they don't agree. There's a bunch of em. They're the ones who typically get around to playing the "I'm a better fan than you" and "go pull for Bama" cards.

Reactions: 1 person

Everyone has one..... if you don't go..... one less is in the stadium.

Full house, 3/4 orange, 1/4 red. Their attendance is light due to the weather; wagons don't do well in snow!

Come on it's the Music City Bowl ...CBS Sportsline has it as the 16th rated bowl out of 40..ahead of it is the Camilia Bowl ...that says it all.

About the bowl"For a few hours on a late December afternoon, two fan bases will descend upon the city of Nashville and live their greatest dream: pretending it's still the 90's"

Here's to success

Reactions: 2 people
Dissent is not appreciated here. Name-calling is normal if you don't fall in line with Pro-Butch sentiment. Cause you know....he's the team.

No. A boycott doesn't hurt Butch in the least. It does however hurt kids who give their all!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back