We didn't only win champions of life but also espn play of the year

Alright.. There has to be some sort of championship in there somewhere we can claim.. We get that and a bowl championship. That would be like what 3 this year. Don't minimize the progress guys.

Reactions: 2 people
That's fitting for how this season played out.....unbelievable in so many good ways and so many bad ways. We could probably go top 5 on several lists.

That's fitting for how this season played out.....unbelievable in so many good ways and so many bad ways. We could probably go top 5 on several lists.

Things have a funny way of evening themselves out over a long enough period of time. We should have lost to App St and Georgia, but we made up for it by playing like crap against South Carolina and Vandy. It's like the football gods knew we got lucky and made us pay for it later.

ESPN claims J. Jennings Hail Mary catch vs GA is the play of the year!

At least there's that

raw

Helluva catch. Difference between 8-4 and 7-5. Add in Hurd's fumble recovery, and now it's 8-4 instead of 6-6.

There might be two other plays out there that, had we made them, would have turned 8-4 in to 9-3 or 10-2. I don't recall them right off.

But there's no denying that, minus those two incredible plays, this was a 6-6 team.

One more data point that I just can't ignore.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 4 people
It was the most exciting 20 secs in all of college football this yr.

Since Kublanow was featured on the UGA/UT ticket this year, can we feature the JJ HM catch on our tickets next season?

Reactions: 3 people
Helluva catch. Difference between 8-4 and 7-5. Add in Hurd's fumble recovery, and now it's 8-4 instead of 6-6.

There might be two other plays out there that, had we made them, would have turned 8-4 in to 9-3 or 10-2. I don't recall them right off.

But there's no denying that, minus those two incredible plays, this was a 6-6 team.

One more data point that I just can't ignore.

Go Vols.

Minus Hurd's goal line fumble at GA and it's back to 7-5. Minus Cam's 1st possession fumbled punt versus Appy State and it's 8-4 again.

VN Store

Back