Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

mackievol

Heard from a reliable source, CBJ has informed some recruits and players and members of the university he is moving on to Purdue. Wait till all the coach speak rips this fanbase to shreds. We are finished .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
Link?

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 34 people
My sources aren't links . They are actual people in the program .

Care to divulge a little info on that source? Inside the program, random dude at a bar? Give us something to work with.

If you think UT is a laughing stock right now..... just imagine what it will be like if Jones does go to Purdue.......We're talking Purdue here

Reactions: 19 people
Heard from a reliable source, CBJ has informed some recruits and players and members of the university he is moving on to Purdue. Wait till all the coach speak rips this fanbase to shreds. We are finished .

Going for that late night e-cred

Reactions: 3 people
Mods are having to work overtime tonight. Did you guys have inside info and were prepared for this s**t storm or did this one sneak up on you and had to call in reinforcements?

Pathetic if not true.

Ban worthy as well.

On a side note I bet the fans will be extremely upset at our next coach within 4 games. They don't understand that the fans are the reason no one is fired up to come here.

Reactions: 10 people
It's happening , people in the media had this story around noon today and have sat on it. Now with decommits and what I have learned, the champion of life coach is moving on.

Reactions: 1 person

What could an under achieving coach say about a lack of support when the stadium is full every week?

Pathetic if not true.

Ban worthy as well.

On a side note I bet the fans will be extremely upset at our next coach within 4 games. They don't understand that the fans are the reason no one is fired up to come here.

Then Alabama may not ever get another coach.

VN Store

Back