*****2016 VolNation Season Pick Contest: Final Standings

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The final standings have been updated (apologies for my tardiness) and we have our winner. Congrats to volinmichigan who edged out Rasputin and jjgolfer007 by two points.

Volinmichigan, please email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com to let me know where you'd like your gift card sent.

Thanks to everyone who participated this year and stay tuned for the bowl pick contest which should be live next week.

:hi:

Guys, welcome to the 13th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted on Sunday (or Monday at the latest). I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest Home: 2016 VolNation Pick Contest
Current Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS
Season Standings: SEASON STANDINGS

Week 13 Entry (be sure to hit refresh each week if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

Reactions: 1 person
How much do you win if you're tied for 25th? TBH I prefer a check but PayPal works I guess. Thanks!

Congratulations to volinmichigan, thanks Freak.

Congrats!

Freak, is there some sort of inauguration ceremony? I do hold half of the 2015 tiara and figure I should be there to pass the tiara onto this years pageant winner.

I still think that past winners should get a flair of some kind like you do for moderators. Make it so.

Congrats!

Freak, is there some sort of inauguration ceremony? I do hold half of the 2015 tiara and figure I should be there to pass the tiara onto this years pageant winner.

I still think that past winners should get a flair of some kind like you do for moderators. Make it so.
The flair part would be cool. I suck at photoshop though. Lol.

Who did the admin flair on yours? That could just say "Season Pick Winner [insert year]", or something.

I'd volunteer (yuck, yuck), but I am not a photoshop guru, either.

Last edited:
Heck I was in 1st place all by myself for a week and hung in the top 5 for awhile before my fade to a tie for 52nd. LOL!!! It's was fun to be all alone in first that 1 week. GBO!!!!

Hey Freak I was just wondering if you were caught up figuring out the winners on the $25 weekly score contests or not.

1f5n6r.jpg

57% for the year! Yuck! Guess I need 80% to win. I thought I'd get between 60-65%. 2-3 bad weeks killed me!😬😳😧
Congrats to the season winner!

Due to wretched picks for the final week, I am tied for 41st(?) with a tally of 77(?). Atop the 'zoners, eh?

Finished tied for 35th but I showed resliecency and worked like heck. Next year is my year.

VN Store

Back