Grumors - Vol. 1

WRE3

...and please pay no more!
Let's go ahead and get the ol' John Gruden rumor mill started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Pay him whatever it takes to get him here. If we hire another mid-major loser how many season tix do you think we will sell? I will not be purchasing any

Reactions: 2 people
Who cares....

But Jones sucks....

Jones is looking for another job and hopefully finds one otherwise we will have Jones next year which will be FUGLY!

Reactions: 1 person
Haslam won't get in the way this time, he is too busy ruining the Browns. No Cheek, no Hart. The landing strip is clear. Bring Gruden home at whatever the cost.

Uh, yeah, let me just dust off this airplane tracker app... And we are ready!

Round 2. WHO'S READY TO RIDE THE DRAGON?

Reactions: 4 people
Such a great running joke on the Nation but in all seriousness I'd be all in on trying again.. Obviously we have a ton of money tied up with butch and Co. But if you look at college football in 2016 and beyond elite coaching = elite teams. Saban Meyer / Harbaugh dabo jimbo.. These are the "players" at the big schools, you can't compete with them better get used to 8/9 winning seasons. Period!

Reactions: 1 person
Would love to have Gruden but its all about the pub for Gruden - he will never coach again and we wont pay him 5-6 mill to get him anyway.

Well Lyle isn't getting fired so unless he leaves on his own...

I think we would pay him 5-6 million if he would come. Control is what he would want, Saban like control. The money would be worth it, it would be made back in spades. But I don't think Gruden is going to coach again, but if he does it will be SOON. I have now contributed to the madness of GRUMORS. GBO!!!!!

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247
It’s almost my favorite time of year in Knoxville: The OMG HIRE JON GRUDEN HE LOVES THE #VOLS time of year.

Reactions: 4 people
Jon Gruden is the Madden of his day... His value as an analyst has far surpassed his value as a coach. He is not worth the 8 or 9 million per year salary it would take to get him to leave ESPN.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back