I'm Done Boys.....see you next fall

LargeOrange1

I have supported Butch and the team through thick and thin this whole season! After tonight, I am sick to my stomach and cannot take any more. The M******F****** Sugar Bowl was on the line and they make Vandy look like freakin Bama! Butch should decline a bowl game this year. We will get toasted anyway!:no::no::no::no::no::no:

Reactions: 9 people
I expected an 8th grade "bye felicia" before I even clicked this thread. I hope people start opening their eyes. Butch and his staff are jokes. This is not due to injury. Shurmur looked like Tom Brady out there. We are headed down the same path we were. Everyone will know we have a lame duck coach after we get blown out by florida next year and it will be a big downward spiral.

Reactions: 3 people
I need a break as well. I have been a Jones supporter thru his tenure but unless he cleans house and I do mean clean house,including S&C,offensive line,offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, LB coach and defensive back coach he no longer is wanted by me.

Reactions: 1 person
Thought about making plans to head to the bowl game this year after going the last 2 years, but I think I'll decide where I head for vacation this winter.

Still hope the best for all the guys suiting up in orange, but the only message the big wigs will hear is when they start making less money due to pissed off fans. Record doesn't matter as much when the money keeps rolling in.

Last edited:
:p:p
I have supported Butch and the team through thick and thin this whole season! After tonight, I am sick to my stomach and cannot take any more. The M******F****** Sugar Bowl was on the line and they make Vandy look like freakin Bama! Butch should decline a bowl game this year. We will get toasted anyway!:no::no::no::no::no::no:

Aren't you the same guy who called me a Debbie Downer a couple of weeks ago when I said that our allowing Kentucky to score 36 points is a huge problem? Yes you are! Who's the DEBBIE DOWNER now?? :p

Reactions: 2 people

For once I agree with what Pawl Finebum said about a year ago. "Butch Jones is not a SEC caliber coach".:hi:

fWx327.gif

Reactions: 3 people
This is the sunshine pumpers biggest fault. They support the coach, not the program or the university.

Negas, largely support the program and the University and refuse to accept mediocrity or worse. However, they don't bounce at the first sign of trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Welcome to Hell, being a Vol fan. You won't leave but stay around and wallow in the mediocrity of a failing football program. Eventually we hope we stumble on a top level football coach.

This is the sunshine pumpers biggest fault. They support the coach, not the program or the university.

Negas, largely support the program and the University and refuse to advertorial mediocrity or worse. However, they don't bounce at the first sign of trouble.

Yet another dumb post...congrats!!

Reactions: 7 people

that was a quick turn around, saying you would see us next fall yesterday and posting on Volnation today

sweat it out, take some time and gather yourself, we all been there

we gone see you before the fall......alot to discuss in the coming weeks and u wanna be in on it....

Negas, largely support the program and the University and refuse to accept mediocrity or worse. However, they don't bounce at the first sign of trouble.

I disagree. What you're saying is that they should stop working with Butch, Shoop. Basically stop buying in. How the **** is that caring about the University and players? Literally we're 8-4. Not worse than last year. The media picked us to win the east and many on here sheepishly believed them and act like Butch and the players let you guy's down when we are not worse than last year. Because of coaching were not worse. You can't have it both ways. If it's because of coaching that we lost 4 then it's because of coaching that we won 8. I hope that you get what I mean by that.

Negas support and thrive on chaos. They have no desire for the team to ever do good. No coach will ever be good enough for a nega. They throw out names that they know will never coach anywhere let alone at UT so that when someone else is hired, they can complain about not getting so and so. Even when the team is doing good they either stay silent or find stupid stuff to complain about.

And Negas do bounce at the first sign of trouble - they bounce up and down with joy because they have something to complain and be negative about.

Negas would also be okay with a group of hoodlums (e.g. mediocrity off the field) as long as they could win football games. This is an University where getting an education should be a priority. This is not the NFL.

Reactions: 4 people
Literally we're 8-4. Not worse than last year. The media picked us to win the east and many on here sheepishly believed them and act like Butch and the players let you guy's down when we are not worse than last year.

So you didn't think Jones would win a poor eastern division 4 years in with a talented and experience roster returning that was only 18 points away from undefeated last year?

VN Store

Back