Gospel truth ref Hurd.

TENNFATZ

Belive this or not. This shocked the Fatz

Hurd got pissed when confronted by Butch about fumble at UGA. Told butch to f off and he was the team and they woupdnt win another game without him.

Why has he not been playin? Cauae he refused to go in after the success he saw Alvin and Jelly had. Yes told coaches he wasnt goin back in. No injuries also team confronted him. He says I quit!

Glad he gone.
This is facts

Lova yall Go Vols
TennFatz

Last edited:
Reactions: 66 people
Boys tgis is the 100% truth. Dont ask where i got it or who i know. Dont like it .. Dont read it

Reactions: 13 people
Has anyone considered that his own team mates voted Kamara team captain over him.. to me that speaks volumes and that happened in fall camp. that said Hurd is better fit for power football system and I wish him the best.

Reactions: 11 people

Hurd got pissed when confronted by Butch about fumble at UGA. Told butch to f off and he was the team and they woupdnt win another game without him.

Why has he not been playin? Cauae he refused to go in after the success he saw Alvin and Jelly had. Yes told coaches he wasnt goin back in. No injuries also team confronted him. He says I quit!

Glad he gone.
This is facts

Lova yall Go Vols
TennFatz
Same source from yesterday?

Hurd and Kongo didnt quit. Been tryin to tell yall this. Nobody listens

Debord and butch had meeting.
He is next to go

Reactions: 42 people

Glad he gone.
This is facts

Lova yall Go Vols
TennFatz
Here lately half the people on this site would tell Butch to F off. I don't blame butch for getting angry at Hurd for the fumble but damn, what about all the INTs dobbs tosses

Reactions: 5 people
Here lately half the people on this site would tell Butch to F off. I don't blame butch for getting angry at Hurd for the fumble but damn, what about all the INTs dobbs tosses
My friend there is a diff in wanting to be caoched and being a team player (dobbs)

Reactions: 4 people
pics or it didn't happen.

Fatz.. hard to take a post like that as legit with all the bad spelling grammar. Will say though, that timeline matches. I've always thought that the fumble at Ga was the culprit. Came with 7:17 left in the second. Nothing on TV showed a confrontation, but it most likely happened in the locker room at half, which explains the second half and the staying home for T-A&M.

So you think Kamara's performance in College Station proved JH wrong - all realized there was a plan B that was workable?

OK, so I don't know either.. Wasn't there. At the point where it's been beat to death.

Here is what we know for sure:

Jalen Hurd is gone and won't be back.
His mom showed so class and gratitude to the Vols, that is huge I think.
We have 5 more games (bowl included) to salvage a season. Vols need to win those.
Team 121 will be in the crosshairs soon.
VolNation will be talking about Hurd until kickoff against Ga tech.

Let's move along. This chapter is over.

Reactions: 8 people
pics or it didn't happen.

Fatz.. hard to take a post like that as legit with all the bad spelling grammar. Will say though, that timeline matches. I've always thought that the fumble at Ga was the culprit. Came with 7:17 left in the second. Nothing on TV showed a confrontation, but it most likely happened in the locker room at half, which explains the second half and the staying home for T-A&M.

So you think Kamara's performance in College Station proved JH wrong - all realized there was a plan B that was workable?

OK, so I don't know either.. Wasn't there. At the point where it's been beat to death.

Here is what we know for sure:

Jalen Hurd is gone and won't be back.
His mom showed so class and gratitude to the Vols, that is huge I think.
We have 5 more games (bowl included) to salvage a season. Vols need to win those.
Team 121 will be in the crosshairs soon.
VolNation will be talking about Hurd until kickoff against Ga tech.

Let's move along. This chapter is over.

My friend i think JH got jealous of other RBs success. Sorry bout grammar i been takin a nip

Reactions: 4 people

Glad he gone.
This is facts

Lova yall Go Vols
TennFatz

I have been saying all along that he got butt hurt after Butch chewed him out during the UGA game. He needs to grow up.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back