Clay Travis on Butch

True. Dooley's press conferences were more entertaining

Butch is definitely more forgettable in those. I don't think I've watched but maybe 2 of those since he's been here. I watched most of Dooley's and was at least entertained. Butch's monochromatic voice gets annoying after a while.

Reactions: 1 person
Can you honestly say this program is in the same shape as it was under Dooley?

If youre answer is yes, you are an idiot.

Butch is better than Dooley, but we still want to do what Florida, Ohio St., and Florida can do. (Hire a coach with GOOD experience)

Can you honestly say this program is in the same shape as it was under Dooley?

If youre answer is yes, you are an idiot.

Of course it's better, but I don't ever see Butch getting UT to the 1990's level of play either. 8/9 wins wins is the new standard. It could be worse

Clay Travis and Finebaum's number one job is to make outragious claims so irrational fans will share those claims on message boards resulting in more viewers for their programs...both are really good at their jobs btw

Things Butch has done better than Dooley...

1) beat Florida
2.) beat Kentucky
3.) beating Georgia
4.) not finishing last in the SEC
5.) beating Vanderbilt
6.) getting bowl eligable
7.) bowl game record
8.) recruiting

I am not saying this to support Butch, but trying to remind people just how bad Dooley was

Reactions: 7 people
Of course it's better, but I don't ever see Butch getting UT to the 1990's level of play either. 8/9 wins wins is the new standard. It could be worse

I miss the 90s but the reality is we have always been an 8-9 win team in the last 40 years...Butch is a good guy and recruiter I don't think he is a great on the field coach..but he has made us better so I give him credit

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back