In an alternate universe

MustafaRasta

Two nights ago I had some writer's block on a project I was working on. When that happens I usually write up some BS and that usually liquid plumbers my genius juice. So here's what I wrote on Thursday. I hope you hate it as much as I do.

In an alternate universe.

After winning the primaries Trump takes over as Head Coach at the university of Tennessee.

Trump's press conference during the bye week:

As everyone knows but I'll say it again because it's just such a tremendous great thing, I am making Tennessee great again and it's wonderful and amazing!

We won five games so far and by we I mean I as I now run both the offense and defense and have my lovely daughter Ivanka, isn't she so hot by the way? Well She is running the meetings that the assistant coaches do. I'm not really sure what they are called but she is running that and doing just a wonderful tremendous job.

Now I know that a lot of you and mostly the biased rigged SEC network want to focus on the previous two losses. I took this team to Texas and we ran up hundreds and hundreds of yards. It was really a beautiful thing.

So many terrible things went against us though. First of all, you know I beat lyin' Ted. That's what I call him, lyin' Ted Cruz so of course I could have beat Texas AM. By the way, I'm sorry what? Texas AM? Am what? Anyway, you know our guy Warrior only got ejected because of name bias. If his last name was Lamb or Cloud you just know we would have you know, well he would have not be gone. That's all I'm saying. Still we went into two OT's and only lost because of some unfortunate turnovers. I'm actually looking into a conspiracy where the Texas AM'S were giving us slippery balls.

Now briefly, the Alabama game before I move on to bigger and better things. I didn't lose that game. Most of my guys were hurt and Ivanka was in France until Thursday so she had to use Skype to check in on the other guys. So we had a bad game there. Still that's all the SEC network wants to talk about. You all just know they love Alabama so much. It should be called the Alabama network.

So yea we lost one game in regular football time and we have a record of five wins and just two losses. More than double the amount of wins as losses. That is just a tremendous wonderful thing and it just goes to making Tennessee great again. Which is what I'm doing and will continue to do. We have five more games which of course we will win them all. We will probably be screwed by the SEC and their fraudulent establishment when they let Florida into the title game. By the way, who wears orange helmets with blue shirts and orange pants? I mean, I wouldn't. That's just gross and ugly and disgusting.

BUT, we will win and we will the rest of our games and make Tennessee great again. After that it's up to the polls and the voters but you know I have done my part and for the most part it's been mostly just me. I have built businesses and created jobs and now I am building a program and creating opportunity in football. My daughter Ivanka has helped some and some credit goes to the men that put on the uniform but mostly me and you the people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
You know those times in life when you wish you could have that time back. Yeah opening this thread was one of those times.

Reactions: 5 people
You know those times in life when you wish you could have that time back. Yeah opening this thread was one of those times.

So the 2 seconds of opening it was not out weighed by the time it took you to type up one of the most over used unoriginal phrases on the internet?

Weird.

Can I get some better roasts at least?

Any of the smart guys? Fade, Catbone, Sjt? Charger, KB?

Reactions: 1 person
Two nights ago I had some writer's block on a project I was working on. When that happens I usually write up some BS and that usually liquid plumbers my genius juice. So here's what I wrote on Thursday. I hope you hate it as much as I do.

In an alternate universe.

After winning the primaries Trump takes over as Head Coach at the university of Tennessee.

Trump's press conference during the bye week:

As everyone knows but I'll say it again because it's just such a tremendous great thing, I am making Tennessee great again and it's wonderful and amazing!

We won five games so far and by we I mean I as I now run both the offense and defense and have my lovely daughter Ivanka, isn't she so hot by the way? Well She is running the meetings that the assistant coaches do. I'm not really sure what they are called but she is running that and doing just a wonderful tremendous job.

Now I know that a lot of you and mostly the biased rigged SEC network want to focus on the previous two losses. I took this team to Texas and we ran up hundreds and hundreds of yards. It was really a beautiful thing.

So many terrible things went against us though. First of all, you know I beat lyin' Ted. That's what I call him, lyin' Ted Cruz so of course I could have beat Texas AM. By the way, I'm sorry what? Texas AM? Am what? Anyway, you know our guy Warrior only got ejected because of name bias. If his last name was Lamb or Cloud you just know we would have you know, well he would have not be gone. That's all I'm saying. Still we went into two OT's and only lost because of some unfortunate turnovers. I'm actually looking into a conspiracy where the Texas AM'S were giving us slippery balls.

Now briefly, the Alabama game before I move on to bigger and better things. I didn't lose that game. Most of my guys were hurt and Ivanka was in France until Thursday so she had to use Skype to check in on the other guys. So we had a bad game there. Still that's all the SEC network wants to talk about. You all just know they love Alabama so much. It should be called the Alabama network.

So yea we lost one game in regular football time and we have a record of five wins and just two losses. More than double the amount of wins as losses. That is just a tremendous wonderful thing and it just goes to making Tennessee great again. Which is what I'm doing and will continue to do. We have five more games which of course we will win them all. We will probably be screwed by the SEC and their fraudulent establishment when they let Florida into the title game. By the way, who wears orange helmets with blue shirts and orange pants? I mean, I wouldn't. That's just gross and ugly and disgusting.

BUT, we will win and we will the rest of our games and make Tennessee great again. After that it's up to the polls and the voters but you know I have done my part and for the most part it's been mostly just me. I have built businesses and created jobs and now I am building a program and creating opportunity in football. My daughter Ivanka has helped some and some credit goes to the men that put on the uniform but mostly me and you the people.

Alternate universes aren't worth squat, unless they show improvement over the one you are in.

In my alternate universe neither Donald nor Hillary exist. And that makes it smell better.

Reactions: 1 person
tardisflying.gif

Alternate universes aren't worth squat, unless they show improvement over the one you are in.

In my alternate universe neither Donald nor Hillary exist. And that makes it smell better.

It's really telling on where we are as a nation when these two are the ones we put forth to become our national leader. Thank God for third parties.

So the 2 seconds of opening it was not out weighed by the time it took you to type up one of the most over used unoriginal phrases on the internet?

Weird.

Can I get some better roasts at least?

Any of the smart guys? Fade, Catbone, Sjt? Charger, KB?

HiLIARly actually became head coach last night. Somehow millions of the donor's funds for stadium expansion instantly disappeared, while a new HCCFund appeared at First Tennessee Bank with the exact same millions deposited. Head Coach Clinton denied any knowledge.

While running her first team meeting, she got all googly eyed, commented on the number of n-word players in the room and screamed at her OC for chiding her racisim. Most of the players quit on the spot.
They said they'd come back, but not if HiLIARly is in any way associated with the team.

Trainers had to drag HRC into a waiting ambulance made up to look like a small RV to get her off campus.

Bill was found in the majorettes locker room wearing an outfit thrown in the laundry hamper. He could not be drug out of there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
It's really telling on where we are as a nation when these two are the ones we put forth to become our national leader. Thank God for third parties.

Yep. The two party system is biting us in the butt for sure. Had to happen sooner or later.

Oh well, this thread will be relocated soon for getting political. But at least it is comforting to know someone else gets it.

Hillarys' first order of business would be to direct all athletic revenue to the Clinton foundation.

VN Store

Back