Emotionally drained

Dougie_D

This off week will show us what our team is really about.
Every game we've played has been somewhat an uphill battle. Too many 4 quarter comebacks.

Bama game just finished us emotionally and mentally.

If we come out sloppy against South Carolina, I think we need to change how we are mentally preparing for games.

We will be fine having the off week. The rest of our schedule is a bunch of scrubs. Florida loses another SEC game or two and we will be playing for a shot at Tampa(help wanted).

This team can beat just about anyone if they are healthy, focused and execute
However, if they just lolly gag around in the first half, they can lose to just about anyone

If we are not going to let Dobbs run the stupid offense in the first half, I think we should let his back ups get some playing time and get some experience. Since we hardly ever score more than a TD in the first half, what have we got to lose?

Reactions: 2 people
This team can beat just about anyone if they are healthy, focused and execute
However, if they just lolly gag around in the first half, they can lose to just about anyone

If we are not going to let Dobbs run the stupid offense in the first half, I think we should let his back ups get some playing time and get some experience. Since we hardly ever score more than a TD in the first half, what have we got to lose?

Once again it's been said in multiple threads. Dobbs has a run pass and hand off option every play. He makes the read. EVERY PLAY. How do you all not understand this.

Reactions: 1 person
This off week will show us what our team is really about.
Every game we've played has been somewhat an uphill battle. Too many 4 quarter comebacks.

Bama game just finished us emotionally and mentally.

If we come out sloppy against South Carolina, I think we need to change how we are mentally preparing for games.

A week out and the bed wetting, knee clacking, hand wringing VN bunch arrives.Yes the rest of our opponents are all Supermen we have no chance, yada yada yada, cancel the season, we got it.

You do realize it's gotten so bad that USCjr had to burn the RS on a QB just to beat UMass.

We will be fine having the off week. The rest of our schedule is a bunch of scrubs. Florida loses another SEC game or two and we will be playing for a shot at Tampa(help wanted).

We have no possible shot at a playoff slot. Time to let that fantasy go

This has been our m.o. since game #1. Nothing new. If we had the answer and could change things, we'd have seen it by now.

VN Store

Back