Barnett has proven to be better than Myles Garrett

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Against Bama, he was abusing Cam Robinson all game long. Watching the Texas A&M game right now, it seems like Robinson is holding Garrett in check. It just seems to me like Barnett is always there to make a key play. I think he's been better all along. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 8 people
Absolutely correct. Barnett proved he was the better player last year. He has further cemented it this year. The only, and I mean only thing Garret has over Barnett is prototypical size.

Reactions: 2 people
Absolutely agree. Garrett looks the part more than Barnett....but Barnett is the much, much better all around player. It's not particularly close IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Barnett tends to play his best games against the top teams. Garrett just feasts on the lesser teams to pad his stats.

Reactions: 1 person
Garrett will be drafted higher but Barnett will have a ALL Pro career. I really REALLY hope my Titans take him with one of their two first round picks. Derek is a can't miss prospect imo.

I keep waiting for Garrett to take over a game. I mean, a guy who is projected as high as #1 should take over a game at least once. He never does it.

Barnett is worlds better.

I keep waiting for Garrett to take over a game. I mean, a guy who is projected as high as #1 should take over a game at least once. He never does it.

Barnett is worlds better.

Garrett is playing soft this year, doesn't want to hurt his draft stock. If stays healthy he's a top 5 pick. If he goes all out and dominates with 25+ sacks...he's still a top 5 pick.

Against Bama, he was abusing Cam Robinson all game long. Watching the Texas A&M game right now, it seems like Robinson is holding Garrett in check. It just seems to me like Barnett is always there to make a key play. I think he's been better all along. Anyone else agree?

Hes been hurt for weeks tough to say i would have liked to seen him healthy

Always been the case. 1988 NFL draft, #1 pick OLB Aundray Bruce. Physical specimen size speed measurables...second round #29 overall Chris Spielman...fierce warrior, always brought it, wouldn't be denied...not very athletic looking. Google which one had the Pro Bowl just short of the HOF career.

VN Store

Back