You coming with us to Atlanta or nah?

You coming to Atlanta with us or nah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UneducatedGuess

For a week I've watched thread after worrisome thread started with wringing hands and gnawed fingernails

"How did we get so injured?"
"Will we be better next year?"
"Will Mike Debord be here next year?"
"Did one game define our season?"

We are going to Atlanta with a shot at the ship

So, my question to all you worrywart negavol doomsday pumpers -

YOU MARCHING WITH US TO ATLANTA - OR NAH?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
At 500 a ticket for nose bleeds and no babysitter probably going to be a nah. But we will be decked out in orange and screaming our azzez off during the game!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm with ya OP. Nothing would make me happier than Tennessee pulling a huge upset in Atlanta against the Red Elephants for the SEC. Destroy their playoff dreams.

If I can get 6 numbers to match on a lottery ticket, I will be there. Until that happens, I will be posted up on the couch watching the game.

Reactions: 5 people
I'll be there - there are a couple of good clubs in bulkhead and midtown for some top partying with some very hot young ladies

It is either go to Atlanta or the Bowl game. Can't do both. So I suspect it'll be nah

For a week I've watched thread after worrisome thread started with wringing hands and gnawed fingernails

I am so confident, that I moved to Atlanta from KnoxVegas 29 years ago just to be closer to the Ga Dome.

In fact, I will be willing to trade 2 nights lodging, 45 minutes from the Dome, for 2 lower level tickets to the game. Heck I'll even throw in transportation to and from the Dome. This is a serious offer and I don't care what my wife says! GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Pay a ton of money to watch Bama score 50? I'd save it for the bowl game

Reactions: 2 people
I was prepared to go until I walked out of Neyland last Sat. If it was a close game I would go to the rematch, but I don't see Saban taking his foot off the gas in a rematch game....plus UT is a MASH unit right now.

Went to the last one with some buddies. I've told my wife ever since that we will both be going the next time UT is there.

I would pay a few hundred to see my son's team get steamroller, but no interest in paying to watching Bama do it again.

It will be worth it when we score 52.

Plan C all the way to Tampa.

Not sure why you guys are so excited about the Outback bowl again??

Wish the would go to the playoffs, im running the Disney Marathon the day before the NC game and got my room.an extra night just in case.

Not sure why you guys are so excited about the Outback bowl again??

Wish the would go to the playoffs, im running the Disney Marathon the day before the NC game and got my room.an extra night just in case.

Is the national championship not in Tampa? Pretty sure it is

Yeah im just messin with crazy people that think we are going to the playoffs, because we are not.

Ya got me.

Is nbama code for " from the future"? Of so there's a guy needing some lottery numbers so he can go to Atlanta.

I'm just messing with the other side of crazy. Your just as crazy to speak of it as if it has already happened. Were you walking out of the Ga game while we won?

We are not eliminated yet. What are the odds? Greater than the odds we beat Ga with 4 seconds left with a Hail Mary .0025%.

Ya got me.

Is nbama code for " from the future"? Of so there's a guy needing some lottery numbers so he can go to Atlanta.

I'm just messing with the other side of crazy. Your just as crazy to speak of it as if it has already happened. Were you walking out of the Ga game while we won?

We are not eliminated yet. What are the odds? Greater than the odds we beat Ga with 4 seconds left with a Hail Mary .0025%.
Yeah and of course ill be happy if we do. Im running disney marathon the day before the nc game, so I got my room for an extra night just in case.

I just dont want it to be considered a failure of these kids dont make the nc game. This senior class has brought UT back to national relevence. A 10-2 season and SECCG is a wonderful season. Team / Coaches deserve respect for what they have done.

But if they make it to Tampa on Jan 9th, ill be there no matter how bad my legs hurt after 26.2 on the 8th.

Yeah and of course ill be happy if we do. Im running disney marathon the day before the nc game, so I got my room for an extra night just in case.

I just dont want it to be considered a failure of these kids dont make the nc game. This senior class has brought UT back to national relevence. A 10-2 season and SECCG is a wonderful season. Team / Coaches deserve respect for what they have done.

But if they make it to Tampa on Jan 9th, ill be there no matter how bad my legs hurt after 26.2 on the 8th.

I can't imagine running a marathon, that's intense. What's up with the .2?

The way the season has gone, beating Florida and the exciting way we have won the others it's already a success story.

These next 5 games we need to handle business and punch our ticket to Atlanta(with help on the florida).

We need so much help to get to Tampa, but it's already has started with o HI o losing.

Go Vols!

I got a friend who is getting released, I mean sorta graduating from an instiution near Brushy Mt... good guy, really. He wants to share a ride and room for 3-4 days for the championship game in HotLanta. Lemme know and I will pass your address and phone # on to him.

VN Store

Back