Playing time for Jeff George

volmandu

I expected Jeff to be a early contributor if not starter. He is tall (6-5) and is a JUCO guy. His film is really solid and coaches had some good praise for him early on. I have not seem him on the field. Many websites today published an 'expected' redshirt list and he was not on there either. Coaches were talking about ways to utilize Byrd, Brandon Johnson and even Latrell Williams but Jeff is missing from that conversation too.

Any update ? Injuries ? just wanted to see if i missed anything on him ?

Reactions: 3 people
I expected Jeff to be a early contributor if not starter. He is tall (6-5) and is a JUCO guy. His film is really solid and coaches had some good praise for him early on. I have not seem him on the field. Many websites today published an 'expected' redshirt list and he was not on there either. Coaches were talking about ways to utilize Byrd, Brandon Johnson and even Latrell Williams but Jeff is missing from that conversation too.

Any update ? Injuries ? just wanted to see if i missed anything on him ?

I've seen him recently in a game but he needs some serious meat and taters muscle put on.

Reactions: 1 person
Since this OL can't protect and Debord seems hell bent on running Hurd against the proverbial brick wall, I see no reason to waste Byrd and Jennings at WR. Put those guys at CB and safety and let them make plays for the defense. Any of our WRs can block well enough.

Reactions: 1 person
When he is ready, he will play. They aren't going Blair on George and wasting an extra year of scolly on him. It would be nice to see him in goal line situations as one of the tall receivers.

VN Store

Back