A man’s obituary jokes Tennessee’s exhilarating season may have killed him

Tickets should come with a liability disclaimer or at least a warning:

Warning: Not for the feint of heart. Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for the excitement of Tennessee Football!

Reactions: 5 people
To see butch cry at the end of that tells me how much he is invested in the betterment of this program...

Reactions: 9 people
Injuries among Vols fan are at a record pace and only the very young are still healthy and there are 5 games left:no:

Reactions: 1 person
To see butch cry at the end of that tells me how much he is invested in the betterment of this program...

I think it was that and a combination of thanking the man upstairs for not having to explain why his defenders let the UGA receiver behind them.

I remember back in high school History class discussing the vicissitudes of war.
Hell, war is nothing compared to the vicissitudes of Vol football.

I know this season has taken years off my life. It's been hell on the ticker.

But the cycle starts over. 9 months after the Florida streak ending and after that DobbNail Boot babies will come forth from the partying and celebrations. So we die from the games but here come the next VFLs.

Reactions: 1 person

I'd cry if I did ANYTHING that let me keep a job paying me millions as well, regardless of programs or companies.

In a slightly different situation, the funniest request from a deceased fan came from a Cleveland Browns fan who's dying wish was to have members of the Cleveland Browns be his pallbearers so that they could "let him down one more time".

I think the Browns may have even honored the request when the story was public.

Edit: here's the story

Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time' - CBSSports.com

It doesn't say if it actually happened.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back