New offensive set (joke.)

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
With the doom and gloom that has been here surrounding our offense since Alabama (I was depressed myself. Lol) always remember, it could be worse. (Picture will be below. Mobile phone sucks.

Sorry for the curse word, I tried to crop it out, but the site just sent it to its original form.

Tell me more. Looking at the set, did they send anyone in motion before the snap? If not, did they throw a pass back to one of the players behind the O-Line and try to hit the QB streaking down the field? lol

Tell me more. Looking at the set, did they send anyone in motion before the snap? If not, did they throw a pass back to one of the players behind the O-Line and try to hit the QB streaking down the field? lol

No the guy taking the snap got obliterated. No motion or anything really bad decision to run it

If I remember right, this was a 4th down and was just intended to try and get defense to jump offsides or call a timeout, but the center accidentally snapped the ball for a loss on the play.:loco:

Reactions: 4 people
No one moved, seriously. They snapped the ball to the "qb" and he was quickly tackled then reprimanded by Pagano

Is that the ole William and Mary play Spurrier put on us one time for a short yardage play? I think Danny Weurful ran it and picked up the first down. That was also the game Florida went up 35 to 0 at the half on us.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7VKQwDS2s[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Classic. (I remember the news had a field day with that play.
Everyone ridiculed them for it asking how stupid every member of the offense had to be to even line up for that one.)

Of course when trickery works, you're a coaching genius.
"Them's the breaks."

I absolutely LOVE that Jennings to Dobbs play. :ninja:

Guess y'all saw Harbaugh call that A-11 I formation vs. Wisconsin a few weeks back this season? :loco:

In case you missed it, here's a quick clip:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrW7XimY67k[/YOUTUBE]

And here's an interesting read about 15 little-known but legal things that can happen in football even though a couple on the list aren't exactly as described and some are so rare they'd only happen once every ten years or so, if that.

Strange but legal football things few know

Is that the ole William and Mary play Spurrier put on us one time for a short yardage play? I think Danny Weurful ran it and picked up the first down. That was also the game Florida went up 35 to 0 at the half on us.

Looks just like it. After that play I said he could pull anything out of his butt and it would work against us. :thud:

VN Store

Back