Can Bama be beat?

top5vols

23 National Championships and Counting
What team in the country can beat Bama? Clemson, Michigan, OSU or Washington.

Somebody has to make them blink...they were hitting on all cylinders today and we never got them out of their grove...I thought OSU would be a good matchup but Wisconsin is keeping them off balance..

They might run the table this year...I don't see A&M staying within 3 TDs and only silver lining if the gators win out is Bama would hang fifty on them...

When a team has the #1 recruiting class every year this is what you get. Sure, Saban is a good coach and Kiffy is good play caller, but it sure is easier when your players are a lot more talented.

Reactions: 3 people
A team that can stop the run and protect the football has a legit shot. As mentioned above Hurts is not a very good passer. My question is, if we get the rematch on December 3rd will having our LBS back be enough? Our DLINE has been exposed the past 3 weeks against the run. No penetration whatsoever.

Reactions: 1 person
Not by anybody in the SEC East IMO.

Im not sure the west either. They will beat A&M by 14+ next week. That leaves LSU, who knows what they look like in Nov.

OSU has the talent and coach but are struggling tonite. Maybe Michigan but I dont think they have the depth yet.

VN Store

Back