SEC inside : UT VS Florida

ScornedPapaVol

Custom User Title
Both programs air consecutively, @ 7:00 Eastern time tonight on the SEC Network. Should be good. I'll be watching Finebaum anyway, so I won't miss it.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope they show something from the locker room at halftime. Kind of doubt that they were able to get any locker room footage until after the game if at all though

You guys know I'm not an espn supporter, but my Gawd. I'm so hyped right now I'm sweating. This is fantastic.

Awesome. I wanted to start a thread about this and I want to bring up some great points.

1. After watching Hurd in this game, if anyone can ever question this guys pure talent then you really do not know what talent is. His run in the 4th quarter was amazing.

2. Jennings is a man. Dude is straight up beast mode. Great hands and he seems to have that killer instinct. Same with Malone. He is turning into a true gamebreaker that every defense will have to respect.

3. Dobbs. What else can be said. He had a Heisman like second half against UF. I know he has no chance, I am just saying he played his heart out and left everything he had on the field. Actually, when was the last time a Tennessee QB had those kind of stats against a Florida team? His passing seems to be improving. Yes he made mistakes, but I do think he is getting better.

4. The OL impressed me. Hopefully we have settled in with the starters and they continue to gel.

5. That defense. Whoa. I will say this, our defense can turn it on in a heartbeat. Hopefully they will continue bringing the heat for entire games and if everything continues to click like it did in the second half of the UF game, Tennessee is going to be a tough game for anybody.

Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 8 people
Awesome. I wanted to start a thread about this and I want to bring up some great points.

1. After watching Hurd in this game, if anyone can ever question this guys pure talent then you really do not know what talent is. His run in the 4th quarter was amazing.

2. Jennings is a man. Dude is straight up beast mode. Great hands and he seems to have that killer instinct. Same with Malone. He is turning into a true gamebreaker that every defense will have to respect.

3. Dobbs. What else can be said. He had a Heisman like second half against UF. I know he has no chance, I am just saying he played his heart out and left everything he had on the field. Actually, when was the last time a Tennessee QB had those kind of stats against a Florida team? His passing seems to be improving. Yes he made mistakes, but I do think he is getting better.

4. The OL impressed me. Hopefully we have settled in with the starters and they continue to gel.

5. That defense. Whoa. I will say this, our defense can turn it on in a heartbeat. Hopefully they will continue bringing the heat for entire games and if everything continues to click like it did in the second half of the UF game, Tennessee is going to be a tough game for anybody.

Go Big Orange!

6. Derek Barnett can make OT have nightmares from that game. His speed is amazing

Reactions: 2 people
What I loved was they showed all the prep and work that went into playing a game like that. All the practice sessions and such. You know Butch had a hand in that. I can almost hear him say it. "that game was a result of countless hours of practice and work and effort."

Of course being ESPN there were a few times they had to downplay us but that couldn't wipe the ear to ear grin off my face.

Reactions: 3 people
followed by SEC: Film Room "Tennessee". What a great afternoon.

Good show! Vols got a lot of coverage on Finebaum show today too. Dobbs was impressive ~ intelligent, poised, mature, articulate... Butch did a good job too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Man, these two shows remind me and make me miss the old NFL Films shows with Steve Sabol. I liked watching those as a kid. The music and footage was great. 60's and 70's Vikings or Giants footage. Whatever, it was great.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back