Any word on JRM?

EBFVOL

He truly impressed me with his heart yesterday and I am hoping we have him back before Bama!:crossfingers:

Wait, is the JRM injury that bad?? Good lord, if we are missing JRM, DKJr, AND Sutton for our toughest stretch of games it would be mighty impressive to go 3-1.

Shoulder injuries like this are going to be a longer term problem. Suspect Kirkland will be back and more effective before JRM.

Reactions: 3 people
Shoulder injuries like this are going to be a longer term problem. Suspect Kirkland will be back and more effective before JRM.

What kind of shoulder injury is it? He didn't injure his shoulder in the game did he?

Is it the same shoulder that was operated on? I can't imagine that he'll be able to play against georgia, and he could be limited or a no-go for a number of weeks or all year. Let's hope that's not the case.

Even the slightest of shoulder injuries take time to get over. Makes it hard to do many everyday task.

JRM tried to go, but you could just tell that shoulder was limiting him. He was missing tackles because he couldn't wrap up. I think he felt like he'd be a liability if he stayed out there. Props to McDowell, Bates, and the other guys for stepping up. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he can be at full strength soon

Reactions: 1 person
If it's a slight tear he can probably make a go at it. If it's legit torn it's his pain tolerance. Mine hurt even from the jar of my body when I ran. JRM is probably a lot tougher than me though

JRM tried to go, but you could just tell that shoulder was limiting him. He was missing tackles because he couldn't wrap up. I think he felt like he'd be a liability if he stayed out there. Props to McDowell, Bates, and the other guys for stepping up. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he can be at full strength soon
I get that he was subbing for Kirkland and not JRM but interesting how people just skip over giving Jumper props for the job he did stepping up. He only led the team in tackles and made two of the bigger plays of the game

Reactions: 2 people
I get that he was subbing for Kirkland and not JRM but interesting how people just skip over giving Jumper props for the job he did stepping up. He only led the team in tackles and made two of the bigger plays of the game

I have seen a lot of comments about his hair color and skin color on here.

Hope there isn't some white boy can't play reverse racism happening here.

Jumper played well.

Reactions: 1 person

People have been giving Jumper props all last night and all day on here.

Reactions: 5 people
I have seen a lot of comments about his hair color and skin color on here.

Hope there isn't some white boy can't play reverse racism happening here.

Jumper played well.
First off the term reverse racism is the most moronic thing I have ever heard. White people do not have the monopoly on being racist. Either you are racist or you are not. A reverse racist would be NOT racist.

I happen to be a black man and, check my post history, have ways stuck up for Jumper. No idea where the hate comes from other than a lot of folks think he is being given something he hasn't earned. Trust me no amount of donations in the world are gonna make CBJ put his job on the line to play a kid that can't do it. If there was someone better than him they would be playing and he is more than good enough to play at this level.

That said sorry for taking the thread off on a tangent. Hope JRM and Kirkland are both back soon. The fact he tried to come in and couldn't speaks volumes about how bad he is hurting and how much heart he has.

Reactions: 11 people
McDowell played really good. Hope we see a lot more of him if JRM is out. He doesn't give a lot of ground. One of the only backups that can come up and make a stop on run plays and screen passes.

One of my daughters tore her labrum after repeated dislocations as a college soccer goalkeeper. She had surgery (plication), but it never really came back.

Easy for people to say it's just playing through pain, but when your arm keeps falling out of its socket, it becomes a performance issue.

I have no idea what happened with JRM's shoulder, but I sure don't sit on my couch and try to guess when he would be back. Best of luck to him. :hi:

Jumper played great, I was strictly talking about the will linebacker position

VN Store

Back