The mule: an honorable creature!

Row 34

The Virtues of Stubbornness: Mules at War | Defense Media Network

Every southern family, and particularly tennessee families have farmed or herded. The mule has been there in all occasions and also at war. It is true that the walking horse is a symbol of the state and has been represented at Neyland (for those who remember ) . However, I would propose that the mule is a better image of this team than a walking horse. Like the great city of Columbia who honors and celebrates the mule, we should as well. There are reasons:
1: the mule is a created beast, half horse half jack, like our team that us created from many scientific disciplines ;2: the mule is strong with greater endurance than a horse; 3: the mule is stubborn: they work hard but only when their hearts are in the work; 4: the mule is smart and sure footed: they are aware of danger and are protective!
Yesterday, the vols worked like mules smart steady strong. Best of all they proved that a mule is better than a swamp donkey! Gee! Haw! Go vols go !

Reactions: 3 people
The Virtues of Stubbornness: Mules at War | Defense Media Network

Every southern family, and particularly tennessee families have farmed or herded. The mule has been there in all occasions and also at war. It is true that the walking horse is a symbol of the state and has been represented at Neyland (for those who remember ) . However, I would propose that the mule is a better image of this team than a walking horse. Like the great city of Columbia who honors and celebrates the mule, we should as well. There are reasons:
1: the mule is a created beast, half horse half jack, like our team that us created from many scientific disciplines ;2: the mule is strong with greater endurance than a horse; 3: the mule is stubborn: they work hard but only when their hearts are in the work; 4: the mule is smart and sure footed: they are aware of danger and are protective!
Yesterday, the vols worked like mules smart steady strong. Best of all they proved that a mule is better than a swamp donkey! Gee! Haw! Go vols go !

I thought this thread was about McElwain.:eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back