Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-26-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-26-01.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 681
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3,071
Reactions: 2 people
Guess I can't understand millennials because I don't see anything about having his soul taken..

I think TK2 said "we took their soul" or something. Tabor is a trash talking clown. Guess he got his feelings hurt yesterday.

Guess I can't understand millennials because I don't see anything about having his soul taken..

TKjr said "we took their souls" in his post game interview. Tabor thanked God in his tweet about allowing him to wake up this morning. I'm guessing that's why he said it.
Note: I'm not a millennial.

It could never happen, but if there were some way to turn the parakeet or canary or whatever the heck it is on your explosion gif into a duck, and hook it up to a truck...
If I knew how I'd be doing it right now. That is an amazing idea

TKjr said "we took their souls" in his post game interview. Tabor thanked God in his tweet about allowing him to wake up this morning. I'm guessing that's why he said it.

Ankle breaking= the soul taking. The other tweet just happened to be above it

That's a retweet of a Brandon Powell tweet. Maybe Powell was sad about being ejected for Gaulden's Oscar winning performance. :dance2:

Tabor can say what he wants he got jelly legged by JJ on that touchdown. He didn't slip he got tripped up by the direction change-

Don't put that crap on the turf monster Cheez Tabor
You got burnt crispy

Reactions: 6 people
Just a reminder to all Gators: your souls still belong to God it's just that your asses belong to Tennessee.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back