11th Coaches Poll

I like it. Continue to fuel the team for disrespect in the polls. Fuel the fire for Saturday and take care of business the next 3 weeks. If we do that then I'm not worried.

The game with Georgia is huge. You'd seal it there. And game 1 versus Alabama would be prelude to the main event. Naturally, the winner of the SEC cship would be in. What if the other only has the one loss?

Reactions: 2 people
Inconsistent this week. UT was dropped majorly for going to OT vs. App St but Washington doesn't budge after going to OT against Arizona who is a worse ranked team than App St.

But it's just polls and they don't mean anything until the end.

Still don't understand the difference as to why?

Reactions: 1 person
The game with Georgia is huge. You'd seal it there. And game 1 versus Alabama would be prelude to the main event. Naturally, the winner of the SEC cship would be in. What if the other only has the one loss?

Have to win all of the east games. Do that and the Vols are ATL bound imo.

Careful LG you're starting to sound like a Vols fan 😄

Good question though. But the dialog the media seems to be pushing is the B1G this year. B12 has already been excluded and probably rightfully so. Guess we will have to see how the B1G dialog unfolds with the season

If we lose UGA, you guys are right back in it. But I do think if we beat them, we should win the East. It's going to be interesting

I love it. Still not in the top 10 after that second half performance? Should provide an extra bit of motivation (not that it is needed).

It's a illogical, emotionally loaded, non-scientific opinion poll aggregated by staffers in coaches offices, that probably haven't seen all the teams even play to who they are ranking. In only a few extreme cases is it relevant in any real sense. And that only at seasons end.

It's nothing to get worked up about in week 4.

With the matchups this week (Stanford v. Washington) and (Wisconsin v. Michigan), a win against uGa will get us into Top 10

You all calm down. Win next week and they're certain to move into the top ten. Three teams ranked ahead of Tennessee are guaranteed to lose next week. Stanford and Washington play on Friday night and Louisville plays Clemson and Wisconsin plays Michigan on Saturday.

I bet that you guys beat UGA this year.

Exactly, it is statistically possible that we could play and lose to Alabama in a few weeks (if that's our only loss), beat them in the conference championship game in Atlanta (if that's their only loss), and then play them again in the national championship game.

You all calm down. Win next week and they're certain to move into the top ten. Three teams ranked ahead of Tennessee are guaranteed to lose next week. Stanford and Washington play on Friday night and Louisville plays Clemson and Wisconsin plays Michigan on Saturday.

That Clemson game is going to be interesting. I look forward to seeing what happens with that one. I can't go to UGA but may go see that game with my little boy since it's close.

VN Store

Back