Josh Dobbs tweet:

Enjoy it, Joshua. Gotta go to work tomorrow and prep for UGA.

I can't see his twitter because I am blocked. I've never said anything to the guy before. All I do is follow sports reporters. I don't understand.

CtMisSoWYAABkWu.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
It was awesome seeing the UT helmet on the desk on College Football Scoreboard and Kanell putting a sticker onvit for Dobb's performance. Sooooo much better than the post game shat I've been forced to endure the previous 11 seasons.

And something else amazing happened yesterday evening. I discovered how much more enjoyable it is watching evening football following a victory over the gators in the afternoon slot. I could actually enjoy those games without wallowing in my utter misery.

Reactions: 1 person
If he and the team played a full four quarters, he may not have to scold the fans via Twitter. Great half a game, Josh.

Hope he doesn't ignore that the defense did their part for half a game.

If he and the team played a full four quarters, he may not have to scold the fans via Twitter. Great half a game, Josh.

Hope he doesn't ignore that the defense did their part for half a game.

Where did he scold the fans in that tweet? The part about play on the field doing the talking is directed at Florida for all the **** they've been spewing.

I don't think it would be fair to pin the first half troubles on Dobbs, he was playing well and putting the ball in his receivers hands. Not his fault the receivers couldn't catch a cold the first half.

It was awesome seeing the UT helmet on the desk on College Football Scoreboard and Kanell putting a sticker onvit for Dobb's performance. Sooooo much better than the post game shat I've been forced to endure the previous 11 seasons.

And something else amazing happened yesterday evening. I discovered how much more enjoyable it is watching evening football following a victory over the gators in the afternoon slot. I could actually enjoy those games without wallowing in my utter misery.

Here here! I have avoided evening football after this game for the last 11 years to spare myself the agony of watching the highlights. The second half was the team I expected this season. Hats off to the players and coaches for the adjustments.

Second half Dobbs is what we need from him all the time. DeBord did better calling plays too.

Dobbs' weakness right now is him trying to force things when there is nothing. This year he's thrown some pretty questionable balls when all he needed to do was throw it away.

VN Store

Back