Chances to win the next four

fossilfiction

Posted on College Football Saturday..

Georgia - 72%
Texas A&M - 30%
Alabama - 35%
South Carolina - 87%

I am surprised that we have less of a chance to win against A&M than we do Bama. Does anyone know how they get these percentages?

Georgia - 72%
Texas A&M - 30%
Alabama - 35%
South Carolina - 87%

I am surprised that we have less of a chance to win against A&M than we do Bama. Does anyone know how they get these percentages?

Probably factoring in that we have Bama at home.

Reactions: 1 person

Georgia - 72%
Texas A&M - 30%
Alabama - 35%
South Carolina - 87%

A&M away
Bama home

That's my guess

To be honest, I just want to beat down Georgia. We are high. They are low. Let's see if we can keep the streak going.

Georgia - 72%
Texas A&M - 30%
Alabama - 35%
South Carolina - 87%

Change 87% to 99% on the South Carolina game. And I'm okay with it lol

If the team that showed up in the second half plays 4 quarters then the likelihood of us winning raises exponentially.

I still think we lose two very close games to. BAMA and Texas a&m. And beat UGA like we just did the Gators. I'm happy with 10-2. Then beat BAMA in the sec championship game.

Reactions: 1 person
UGA 85% - we are battle tested and they are shaky at best.
TAMU - 45% - loud road environment against a very solid team.
Alabama - 55%.- back at home. Chance to lock up the East if we win that game. Almost had them in Tuscaloosa last year and I think Tennessee is a MUCH improved team versus where we were last year.
South Carolina-95% - they're really probably the sixth best team in the East.

A&M 90%
UGA 100%
BAMA 50%

Run the table on the rest..

If our guys keep up the level of play from yesterday..bama is very well our only loss

Then we will see them again in atlanta and get our revenge..

I have a question. If we lose to A&M and Bama but stay undefeated in the east with a 10-2 record. Let's say FL goes 11-1 who goes to the SEC Champ game??? We would be undefeated in the east but have 2 SEC losses and FL would only have 1 loss but not undefeated in the east.

I have a question. If we lose to A&M and Bama but stay undefeated in the east with a 10-2 record. Let's say FL goes 11-1 who goes to the SEC Champ game??? We would be undefeated in the east but have 2 SEC losses and FL would only have 1 loss but not undefeated in the east.

Florida goes in that scenario.

Tennessee needs to beat UGA and needs UGA to beat Florida

Reactions: 2 people
The georgia game is BIG. Vols can't afford to lose this game as it is not likely that georgia is going to beat florida.

The a&m game will be tough because that is a tough place to play and they do look solid, but not great. Arkansas tried to pound the ball into the end zone from about the 2 yard line several times last night and got stoned repeatedly. Their offense didn't exactly light it up through three quarters, which is all I saw, but they did have a few big plays. However, Dobbs gives us a decent chance. Running QBs make a difference, and he will have to play well. That's true for every game!

Florida goes in that scenario.

Tennessee needs to beat UGA and needs UGA to beat Florida

Thanks!! I know the NFL divisons pick the team with the best divison record. I don't think FL will run 11-1, but we need to go 2-1 out of the next 3 games.

If we beat GA next week, AL and A&M become ALMOST irrelevant because SEC east is ours!!

If we lose to both we are still going to ATL!! :dance2:

Of course Would still like to kick the Shat outta of them too!! :)

VN Store

Back