"I play football. I don't Tweet." -- Jauan Jennings

JuicyBrucey

Jennings: We just took it to 'em, man. We didn't talk any, we just played the game.

Reporter: Jauan, was it tough to be quiet when they were talking for so long? Was it tough not to fire back on Twitter, or say somethin'?

Jennings: Not at all. I have no Twitter. I don't need to do that. I play football. I don't tweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9V15KHE8pQ

Reactions: 103 people
Let your play on the field do the talking.

That's how this team rolls. I pay we never get as cocky as those damn Gators were this week leading up.

You don't get that crap from Alabama, they are professionals and do their business the right way. CJM should have learned more from Saban when he was there

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks for posting. As someone who has rooted for the Vols since the 70's, the feeling this morning is glorious.

GBO !

I love this kid. He's a fighter, a dog, and a leader. He plays his a$$ off and puts his will to win on display every week. I'm not sure I can say enough good things about him lol. A great Vol and we're lucky to have him.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm telling you, JJ has the fire. He is always bringing it. Something is wrong with you if you don't love the way he plays this game, giving his all for Tennessee.

Reactions: 6 people
Let your play on the field do the talking.

That's how this team rolls. I pay we never get as cocky as those damn Gators were this week leading up.

You don't get that crap from Alabama, they are professionals and do their business the right way. CJM should have learned more from Saban when he was there

Professional, do business the right way. Over the long hall programs that follow this philosophy most always are the programs that have staying power and storied history. Most enjoy a love, hate relationship with fans of the sport's program, what ever it is. However, way down deep, they have the respect of most fans for the way conduct themselves.

5173129974_240a6cfc40.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Jennings: Not at all. I have no Twitter. I don't need to do that. I play football. I don't tweet.

priceless

Reactions: 3 people
I'm telling you, JJ has the fire. He is always bringing it. Something is wrong with you if you don't love the way he plays this game, giving his all for Tennessee.

I love having WR's with his attitude! Hope he makes it into the league. I believe he will if he doesn't get seriously hurt. He is physical and tough!

Jennings: We just took it to 'em, man. We didn't talk any, we just played the game.

Reporter: Jauan, was it tough to be quiet when they were talking for so long? Was it tough not to fire back on Twitter, or say somethin'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9V15KHE8pQ

Ducks tweet; VOLS beat.

VN Store

Back