Post - ESPN Gameday

Elhanan

After Corso picked the Gators, is there a post Gameday video of him eating his words out there? links?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
While watching a replay today I saw him standing on the sidelines and I think it was the Fla side. He may have spent time on both sides, I don't know.

They are just picking who they think will win and lose. I don't know why people take it so personally.

They are just picking who they think will win and lose. I don't know why people take it so personally.

Eh most of those who take it personally find humor in combining words like gay and tard together. Insinuating that it's shameful to be gay or to have a cognitive disability. I don't understand these types of people but you cannot reason with them.

Reactions: 10 people
Did anyone notice that when Corso put the Gator head on, he started doing the Seminole Tomahawk chop? And Herb was laughing at him and mocking him for it? That was classic.

Sorry to offend so many folks. Didn't expect Volnation to be so touchy on that particular combination.

Seriously just wondering if there was a video of the post game online.

Apologies all around. :)

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know about you guys but I celebrated a little bit with Corso picking the Lizards on Gameday - the Corso Curse.

Sorry to offend so many folks. Didn't expect Volnation to be so touchy on that particular combination.

Seriously just wondering if there was a video of the post game online.

Apologies all around. :)

Assuming you're sincere, I'll just say this - I have a disabled son, and the tard thing is used far too casually.

The gay thing...well, why would you even use that as part of an insult anyway?

We're all grown ups here, and I personally find slurs and name calling to detract from valid points. Joking and trash talking in good fun is one thing, using disparaging verbiage is quite another.

Reactions: 8 people
Seriously. Enough with the "gay" and "tards" stuff.

I always thought the gay part was just about pronunciation..at least for me personally..but I always have ended it with turds..

I would much rather has some type of retardation then to be a steaming pile of shart, like FL is..

Personally dont care what anyone does in privacy of their own home, but I have equal disdain for anyone gay or straight that will sit there and make out in public. Have some class..

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone notice that when Corso put the Gator head on, he started doing the Seminole Tomahawk chop? And Herb was laughing at him and mocking him for it? That was classic.

Yep that was funny. They do a good job. I don't care who Corso picks.

Corso is 81 years old and had a stroke in 2009 which both limit his mental state. I am sure they keep him around for comic effect.

Herby would never mock Corso, he literally loves him like a father. Coral is a classic of Gameday and I hate to see him aging. Anyone see him on the Jumbotron hugging Johnny Majors as the 56 team exited the field? IMO it will be a dark day post Corso when we are left with the smug Pollack.

Reactions: 2 people
I always thought the gay part was just about pronunciation..at least for me personally..but I always have ended it with turds..

I would much rather has some type of retardation then to be a steaming pile of shart, like FL is..

Personally dont care what anyone does in privacy of their own home, but I have equal disdain for anyone gay or straight that will sit there and make out in public. Have some class..

I, too, have always believed it to be -turds: a reference to poo...

While watching a replay today I saw him standing on the sidelines and I think it was the Fla side. He may have spent time on both sides, I don't know.

He was on the Tennessee sideline when the 1956 team left the field and he talked to and hugged Johnny Majors.

VN Store

Back