Hey Jim Rome

That's kind of harsh man; I mean no one should be forced to watch the Browns. Have some compassion!

Reactions: 10 people
A thread with Jim Rome in the title.. What a waste of bandwidth..

Reactions: 3 people
A thread with Jim Rome in the title.. What a waste of bandwidth..

I absolutely believe he's enough of a narcissist to spy on who he's trolling to see the effect. That's the only reason I did it.

But yeah generally I agree with you

I'm always amazed at people whose immediate thoughts after a victory are of the people they want to stick it to instead of their own team.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm always amazed at people whose immediate thoughts after a victory are of the people they want to stick it to instead of their own team.

No my immediate thought was sheer joy on an amazing comeback win and just how much character this team has. Followed by several celebratory thoughts shared by other people on here.

And somewhere along the way another thought was what a douche bag you are the way you are still running your mouth the day after

Reactions: 9 people

We are both amazed! I'm always amazed at people whose immediate thoughts when things aren't going well during a game are of how bad we suck and that the game is over in the first half instead of having faith.

Reactions: 9 people

I'm amazed you've stuck with your troll job for this long. I absolutely know you're a Georgia fan. No way your *****y a** can be a Tennessee fan.

Reactions: 12 people

How is a thread started the next day an "immediate thought"? It's actually the definition of an afterthought.

Reactions: 1 person
How is a thread started the next day an "immediate thought"? It's actually the definition of an afterthought.

It was less than 24 hours after the game was over. I'm going to be celebrating until kickoff next Saturday, not thinking about some tool like Rome.

Just a "loud mouthed, know it ALL mouth piece, with the little man syndrome". His opinion doesn't mean sh!t, one way or another.

VN Store

Back