T&AM scares me

volnal

I know UGA is next but this isn't the team I envisioned at the start of the season. Trevor Knight has made this his team. Their DL is a monster. Myles Garrett is a beast. Do we have an answer? Will we see more Dobbs under center? I'm going to break this film down at the conclusion of the game but T&AM is a beast. They are super quick on the outside and don't know if we have the speed to get outside. Was hoping Ark would expose them but that didn't happen. does Mr Wilson have any eligibility left?

Garrett currently hurt I believe as of 3rd quarter of Arkansas game. If A&M worries us though Alabama should make us wet our pants. I think we can hang.

I know UGA is next but this isn't the team I envisioned at the start of the season. Trevor Knight has made this his team. Their DL is a monster. Myles Garrett is a beast. Do we have an answer? Will we see more Dobbs under center? I'm going to break this film down at the conclusion of the game but T&AM is a beast. They are super quick on the outside and don't know if we have the speed to get outside. Was hoping Ark would expose them but that didn't happen. does Mr Wilson have any eligibility left?

They are better than Florida.

But our WRs match up well with them.

Dobbs is a world beater when Debord mixes in design runs.

Our DL gets better as the game goes on.

If We stay healthy enough, we beat them.

Our teams are very similar. But we have a consistent run game. That'll be the difference.

I noticed something tonight. Dobbs dropback was not as deep and he seemed more comfortable there. he got the ball out quicker and was more accurate from that position. Do you think this would help with atm?

Not sure how well we can defend the passing game. Will need to put pressure on the QB

Have Jumper spy Knight all game. That will be the key. Stop his running. And one or two Jumper Thumpers and he will be shaken. But seriously. Their deep threats scare me also. Can our DBacks stay with their speed. Knight had been a very inconsistent passer all year. If the front four bring the pressure we have a shot.

Reactions: 1 person
If our second half team can show up for a whole game, I think both GA and TAM can be scary but we will get it done. Bama is good - I think its a 50/50 shot either way and Bama can have an off day.

I would trade them for LSU or Auburn after what I've seen tonight. They look good. Why could we not have MSU on the schedule this year!?

Have Jumper spy Knight all game. That will be the key. Stop his running. And one or two Jumper Thumpers and he will be shaken. But seriously. Their deep threats scare me also. Can our DBacks stay with their speed. Knight had been a very inconsistent passer all year. If the front four bring the pressure we have a shot.
Decent chance that Kirkland might be back for this game

I would trade them for LSU or Auburn after what I've seen tonight. They look good. Why could we not have MSU on the schedule this year!?

They're a lot better than many expected them to be this year. Definitely the 2nd best team in the west IMO

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I know I should enjoy the win but the ball player in me has to break down film and access our next opponent. We match up well with UGA and I see more positives than negatives but A&M scares the hell out me. Maybe I'm being too much of a pessimist, but they seem complete. Shoop can scheme but we have to have corners that can control the edges and linebackers that can lock down 2-3 yards past the LOS. Explosive is the word that comes to mind about A&M... we'll see. Some one talk me off the ledge.....please!

Yeah I know I should enjoy the win but the ball player in me has to break down film and access our next opponent. We match up well with UGA and I see more positives than negatives but A&M scares the hell out me. Maybe I'm being too much of a pessimist, but they seem complete. Shoop can scheme but we have to have corners that can control the edges and linebackers that can lock down 2-3 yards past the LOS. Explosive is the word that comes to mind about A&M... we'll see. Some one talk me off the ledge.....please!

Justin Martin let Karma bite him in the ass today. He needs to shut his trap and focus... because we need him for this very game.

We are just as fast as A&M.

What are they gonna do with Hurd and Dobbs?? Kamara and Berry flip the field like no other.

We showed we can be complete too.
We match up very well with the Aggies.

Bama is still the best team.

VN Store

Back