Confession/Callout? Who melted down on VN the first half??

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Just before halftime at Neyland I looked over at my son and said, "Can you imagine the meltdown happening on VN right about now?" In the interest of confession being good for the soul we are often told, anyone care to confess how bad your VN meltdown was? See any particularly prickly posts by someone you would like to call out perhaps? LOL

I confess, I didn't expect vols to make a comeback. I was proven wrong, and it feels awesome. So This is how it feels to beat the Gators! Its a pretty darn good feeling.

Here...

Well, I didn't melt down, but I was pulling the cord on the Butch train. I paused in celebration to repent. :)

Reactions: 2 people
The first half defense and offensive play calling was horrible. Yes, we dropped some passes, but that doesn't excuse the horrible play selection.

On defense, we were out of position and Martin got abused.

The second half adjustments were incredible though. Best comeback win that I can remember.

Reactions: 7 people
Just before halftime at Neyland I looked over at my son and said, "Can you imagine the meltdown happening on VN right about now?" In the interest of confession being good for the soul we are often told, anyone care to confess how bad your VN meltdown was? See any particularly prickly posts by someone you would like to call out perhaps? LOL

Not sure about Volnation but I was going thru the classic anger/ sadness/ denial/ optimism looking forward/ back to anger cycle.....And Then this team woke up!

Reactions: 3 people
Fairweather football got to me a lil. We were getting our tails kicked. The 2nd half was a pleasant suprise!

Reactions: 1 person
The first half defense and offensive play calling was horrible. Yes, we dropped some passes, but that doesn't excuse the horrible play selection.

On defense, we were out of position and Martin got abused.

The second half adjustments were incredible though. Best comeback win that I can remember.

Went to Last Days to watch the game. Left at halftime to watch it at home (I didn't to pay 5 bucks per beer to watch us get our a*ses kicked). I'm a quitter. But, a reasonable quitter. And a frugal one to boot.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah I would like to call out the d-bag that made a comment about Dobbs' eyebrows. I wish I knew his name because he deserves to be called out.

Reactions: 5 people
I actually was very calm and dozed off during halftime..... My daughter got excited on Berry's return and woke me up..... Then I was back on the game

Not on here, but in my house yes lol. I had faith though. I changed hats at half-time, went from a Nike visor to the ole Bill Dance classic. Game-changer!

Reactions: 5 people
I stayed off of Volnation and I changed the channel towards the end of the 2nd quarter. However, when I saw we were starting to come back I did everything I could to stay away from the game because I knew as soon as I turned it back on I would jinx us. Really really didn't want to risk the jinx.lol

Not on here, but in my house yes lol. I had faith though. I changed hats at half-time, went from a Nike visor to the ole Bill Dance classic. Game-changer!

I took off all UT attire at halftime and we started kicking ass

I decided pre-game to withhold any judgement until the game was over and not get on vol nation ! Thankfully I didn't because my thoughts were not good that first half

Cursed a blue streak the first half. Don't see how anyone couldn't be upset at what we were seeing. Florida came out looking primed to run away with it.

It took every ounce of self control that I have not to melt down.

I'm starting to wonder if Butch is just messing with the fans for the first half of games. (blue font)

I call myself out. I made my first "he's got to go" post near halftime. I just honestly had no belief that we could come back from that deficit, on the nation's number one defense. This wasn't South Carolina or Georgia. But that makes it all the more special. Un-freakin'-believable.

Not calling out, but I want to ask KB what's up? After his first game negative turn around, and constant concern over Florida, I was kinda hoping to share in his disbelief of winning.
He disappeared as soon as we started to come back. I've always respected him and was kind of looking forward to the joyful side of him again.
But he just vanished.

I didn't start any crazy threads, but I was melting down a little. My wife asked if I was on suicide watch and if she should keep an eye on me.

Reactions: 6 people
There were at least 100 in the game thread who swore off Tennessee 😜

VN Store

Back