Halftime!

Our players are about to come out and whip Floridas a$$ and all you stupid fair whether fans get the he// out !

You know, I've spent all week correcting all the UT fans who said "there is a curse". I've tried to be positive, rational, and upbeat, and calmly explain that there is no curse, and that its just a matter of going out there and playing like we are capable of.

Well, I was wrong. There is a curse. You can't drop that many passes, fail to score from the 2, and have everything that can go wrong, to go wrong, every year, against the same team.

There is a curse. I have been persuaded.

Our players are about to come out and whip Floridas a$$ and all you stupid fair whether fans get the he// out !

This game is over.

They might let us a score a few more points to try to build Butch and Debord's popularity so they can coach against them again next year in Gainesville. Such token points are all we have to look forward to in the second half. That and maybe a field goal in the fourth quarter against their fourth string.

Do everyone a favor, and quit trying to call everyone out by calling then fair weather fans,because they dont agree with what your seeing or saying. This is a message board for everyones opinions, and if that bothers you that bad, its very easy to sign off!

This game is over.

They might let us a score a few more points to try to build Butch and Debord's popularity so they can coach against them again next year in Gainesville. Such token points are all we have to look forward to in the second half. That and maybe a field goal in the fourth quarter against their fourth string.
*****!

Reactions: 10 people
Do everyone a favor, and quit trying to call everyone out by calling then fair weather fans,because they dont agree with what your seeing or saying. This is a message board for everyones opinions, and if that bothers you that bad, its very easy to sign off!

*****!

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back